Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What we did today

What we did today

Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:30 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What we did today

Originally Posted by A dogs life
OOOiiiyyyy

It was a serious question. Whats a hydrobath? Why not just shower them in the garden with a hose and some shampoo?

A hydrobath is like a big BOTTLE collector bin we used to have at working mens clubs, at 11:20pm pmsl

Cept its plumbedto hose, and has integral, heating and a powerful pump

You add shampoo to the water, and bathe the dog at high pressure with continuos clean water, and then as we have, you use a secondary tank, to rinse the dog.

With a hose and shampoo, a clean takes us about 1 hour, and they still have shampoo in their undercoats.

With the hydrobath you hold the shower head against the skin and flush the muck out, cleaning the dog at the same time.

Its very very good, and yer cost about 2 grand lol
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:45 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Check this out LOL

These are the Weight Files we have kept on our puppies. Born 13th July. Which makes them 10 weeks 3 days old. !!!!

Have a look

Puppy Weight Charts ( Puppy 2 , 3 , 7 and 8 still with us )
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:49 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

A hydrobath is like a big BOTTLE collector bin we used to have at working mens clubs, at 11:20pm pmsl

You add shampoo to the water, and bathe the dog at high pressure with continuos clean water, and then as we have, you use a secondary tank, to rinse the dog.

With a hose and shampoo, a clean takes us about 1 hour, and they still have shampoo in their undercoats.

With the hydrobath you hold the shower head against the skin and flush the muck out, cleaning the dog at the same time.

Thanks for that. The picture you provided looks spookily like our dog too.

It can't be too economical with water though can it?
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:50 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

could do with one of these for the kids
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:54 pm
Banned

It can't be too economical with water though can it?[/QUOTE]

Considering we are on tank water it's pretty good uses about 20 lites water in each tank 20 litres for washing and 20 lires for rinsing.

Lets hope it rains over the next week to replenish bath water supplies

regards

Debs
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:35 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Ill try and post this pic here,

we took it 3 years ago, and everyone swears its a BLOKE in a costume

Its in fact a 3yr old Newfoundland Bitch.
I'm sorry..but that's DEFINATELY a bloke in a dog cozzie......my 3 kids also agree with me so you're outnumbered .......those legs are far too human like.....ok so I'm just jealous because they're longer than mine
Old Sep 25th 2005, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

fugly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by artep
those legs are far too human like.....ok so I'm just jealous because they're longer than mine
but are they as hairy
Old Sep 25th 2005, 1:11 pm
Banned

I'm sorry..but that's DEFINATELY a bloke in a dog cozzie......my 3 kids also agree with me so you're outnumbered .......those legs are far too human like.....ok so I'm just jealous because they're longer than mine
fpmsl petra...

Bella is sooo cute and....

she does the turner n hooch trick, meets a new MAN ( human) and grabs him by the balls, n smiles

My mate was petrified when he met her. He survived
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:34 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fugly
but are they as hairy
not ne'more..... its gettin warmer now so don't need my winter coat
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:35 am
....is FAB

Bella is sooo cute and....

she does the turner n hooch trick, meets a new MAN ( human) and grabs him by the balls, n smiles
:scared: :scared: ........bet he didn't DARE argue with her!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

fugly is an unknown quantity at this point

not ne'more..... its gettin warmer now so don't need my winter coat
pmsl