Toploader, cold wash only
1.59%
Toploader, hot & cold wash
23.81%
Frontloader, bought in OZ
41.27%
Frontloader, shipped from the UK
20.63%
Toploader & can't wait to get a frontie!
12.70%
Frontloader & can't wait to get a toploader!
0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

What type of washer do u have in OZ?

Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:50 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default What type of washer do u have in OZ?

Relating to the other thread on here at the moment about washing machines, I thought I'd start a poll to see what people have, and what they're happy with

I have a toploader, which I have already put a death warrant out for

Last edited by mlbonner; Jan 30th 2005 at 8:44 am.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What type of washer do u have in OZ?

Listened to my Mom's advice, got a Miele here - very energy and water efficient, washes well/clean, and is one of the quietest in the market. You can put a coin standing up on top of the machine during spin, and the coin won't roll. (Yes, I've tried it with a 5-Hong-Kong-dollar coin, and an Australian-dollar coin!) The only complaint is as with any front loader, it takes long to wash, even on short cycle. Not that we're ever in a rush to wash anything anyway.

Mrs JTL
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Brought over our AEG Lavamat frontie. When it conks out, it'll be another frontie because I want my wash to be clean or at the very least, whiter than white
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Relating to the other thread on here at the moment about washing machines, I thought I'd start a poll to see what people have, and what they're happy with

I have a toploader, which I have already but a death warrant out for
If you find a hitman to do yours in, can you send him here afterwards - might get a discount for two!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:22 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you find a hitman to do yours in, can you send him here afterwards - might get a discount for two!!

Heck yeah - any other takers I wonder?!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:26 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the white thing in the room where the dirty clothes go?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:33 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by cresta57
Is that the white thing in the room where the dirty clothes go?

Thats the one, the magic thing that makes them come out clean (dry and ironed!!)
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:39 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh well in that case it's an 7kg LG frontloader bought here in Australia and has an AAAA rating as we're using tank water.
Cost in the region of 700 bucks from the local store who were cheaper than Goodguys discounted price even before we negotiated a reduction.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:41 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted.......

Top loader all the way for me!! Mine has the hot water option, but have never used it.....dont need to!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:42 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Thats the one, the magic thing that makes them come out clean (dry and ironed!!)
Unless it's a top loader then they come out dirtier and different shapes.

I have 3 toploaders to add to those with a death warrent
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:44 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by JayDeee

Excellent, so thats 2 in QLD and 3 in WA so far
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Excellent, so thats 2 in QLD and 3 in WA so far
Make that three in QLD
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Unless it's a top loader then they come out dirtier and different shapes.

I must just be lucky, I voted for my toploader, I love it much better that my old front loaders in the UK, mine and kids clothes are clean and nothing has been ruined, and it washes everything in just over 30 mins. I love it!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:05 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

We shipped our frontloader, but obviously not from the UK , but I did tick that box...

Only a tap for cold, it heats the water itself.

I'm very happy with it. Takes about 2 hours though, but apparently it is economic(have forgotten the reasoning, can't be botherd to think, it's to hot )
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:15 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Top loader - hot and cold - only just got it so I'll have to see whether it deserves a death warrant, or a trophy!

Cas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.