At What Stage??

Old Mar 18th 2006, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all
Default At What Stage??

At what stage is it best to start thinking about putting your house up for sale any advised really appreciated.
Old Mar 18th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At What Stage??

hi vannessa not sure i can advise but i tell tell you what we did, we put ours up after meds, we now find ourselfs having to be out of the house by the end of april and NO visa, still i live in hope

hope it goes well for you chuck what ever you deciede

hugs gee x
Old Mar 18th 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by VanessaB
At what stage is it best to start thinking about putting your house up for sale any advised really appreciated.
Hi there we have put our's on the market now and we are still waiting for meds request it all depends on how confident you feel about getting your visa's and we are dead set on going even if we have to swim there :scared: .
If you get a buyer you will have to stall them if they want it they will wait all the best.
Old Mar 18th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gina
hi vannessa not sure i can advise but i tell tell you what we did, we put ours up after meds, we now find ourselfs having to be out of the house by the end of april and NO visa, still i live in hope

hope it goes well for you chuck what ever you deciede

hugs gee x
Gina we have a lovely big new garage if you get short of a bed
Old Mar 18th 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Gina we have a lovely big new garage if you get short of a bed
hi babe thanks for the offer! hugs and kisses to ya x
Old Mar 18th 2006, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

wezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to all

I was about to ask the same question.

where are you upto with your application and when do you hope to get out there? at work since Dec 05 four colleagues have put their houses on the market, sold and are all in their new homes( UK)- which may give you an idea how the property market is going at the moment. You could get an idea in your area by asking your local estate agents( though they probably say its very strong at the moment ) good luck
Old Mar 18th 2006, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wezzies
I was about to ask the same question.

where are you upto with your application and when do you hope to get out there? at work since Dec 05 four colleagues have put their houses on the market, sold and are all in their new homes( UK)- which may give you an idea how the property market is going at the moment. You could get an idea in your area by asking your local estate agents( though they probably say its very strong at the moment ) good luck
TRA passed and waiting on agent to send visa form off already done PC how afr are you with yours?
Old Mar 18th 2006, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

goldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to all

Have you thought of renting it out.

and selling it when you settle long term, maybe a good investment plan.
Old Mar 18th 2006, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by goldcoastblue
Have you thought of renting it out.

and selling it when you settle long term, maybe a good investment plan.
we want to make a fresh start and have all the profit in the bank when we go more of a safety net then anything else.
Old Mar 18th 2006, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

goldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to all

we want to make a fresh start and have all the profit in the bank when we go more of a safety net then anything else.

I thought this, but circumstances change, it is cheap to rent here, very cheap and you can get brand new properties here say for $400 a week, and thats probably above average, 4 bed, etc, nice block.

Way up the pro's and con's seriously, as people are property investment mad here, I know people who own three properties but dont live in their own, as they can rent a better property than they can afford, and at the end of the day move into another one when they get bored of the one they are living in with all the mortgage and sales hassles...
Old Mar 18th 2006, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

wezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to all

TRA passed and waiting on agent to send visa form off already done PC how afr are you with yours?
we got acknowledged in July , had meds & pc in nov 05 probs with meds ( which i have gone into detail on another thread so i don't want to bore you with that so basically waiting for tests to be done, send off soon- as LCU ( Local Clearance Unit) have given extension until 8th april then i think will make a descision on that. fingers, toes....... crossed

Last edited by wezzies; Mar 18th 2006 at 10:13 pm. Reason: spelling mistake