Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What should we do ! !

What should we do ! !

Old May 16th 2006, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice
Smile What should we do ! !

Hi Guys

We have been assigned a region 4 C/O, who requested extra info which we sent back by return. we have an agent who has been dealing with our application.

Our agent emailed our C/O 9th may and was told that our stuff had arrived and we needed to wait for our bits to be added to our file for her to action.

My question is : do you think that I could email her direct or should we just wait for a little longer for her to contact our agent ? we dont want to bother her and then she puts our stuff to the bottom of the pile cause we are hassling her etc... we just want our visa grant !

As per our previous thread we are a little nervous ! and my fingers nails will not take much more

thank you
Old May 16th 2006, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What should we do ! !

Originally Posted by Lynn W
Hi Guys

We have been assigned a region 4 C/O, who requested extra info which we sent back by return. we have an agent who has been dealing with our application.

Our agent emailed our C/O 9th may and was told that our stuff had arrived and we needed to wait for our bits to be added to our file for her to action.

My question is : do you think that I could email her direct or should we just wait for a little longer for her to contact our agent ? we dont want to bother her and then she puts our stuff to the bottom of the pile cause we are hassling her etc... we just want our visa grant !

As per our previous thread we are a little nervous ! and my fingers nails will not take much more

thank you

It usually takes 2 - 6 weeks for Visa grant after everything has been sent that has been requested. You will get your visa in about 2 more weeks, so try to keep your mind off it by starting to oranise things.

It won't make her put you to the bottom of the pile if you e-mail, but if everyone e-mails then no-one would ever get a visa, cos the CO's would just be answering mail all day.

Try to be a bit more patient, I know it's really difficult, but you are nearly there.

When you get your visa, where are you heading?
Old May 16th 2006, 1:34 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

thank you
Your not ment to contact dimia much as it slows the whole process for everyone , but you can badger your agent as much as you like
Old May 16th 2006, 1:46 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

if you are e-mailing them with information, then do it. if it is just to chase your application, i wouldnt. try and hang on, you've waited this long, another couple of weeks will seem like a walk in the park

fingers crossed for you.
xx
Old May 16th 2006, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Originally Posted by WendyC
It usually takes 2 - 6 weeks for Visa grant after everything has been sent that has been requested. You will get your visa in about 2 more weeks, so try to keep your mind off it by starting to oranise things.

It won't make her put you to the bottom of the pile if you e-mail, but if everyone e-mails then no-one would ever get a visa, cos the CO's would just be answering mail all day.

Try to be a bit more patient, I know it's really difficult, but you are nearly there.

When you get your visa, where are you heading?
we are heading to Brisbane, we have already sold the house and organised the party ... arrhhhhhhhhh oh well we like planning ahead and taking a few gambles in life !

what about you ?
Old May 16th 2006, 2:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

we are heading to Brisbane, we have already sold the house and organised the party ... arrhhhhhhhhh oh well we like planning ahead and taking a few gambles in life !

what about you ?

It's exciting isn't it. But painful waiting for other people to do stuff when you're itching to be moving. I'm sure your Visa will be here soon.

When is your party?, maybe concentrate on that for now, it'll make time pass a bit quicker.

We are going to Adelaide to start with, see what that brings.

I hope to see your Got It thread soon
Old May 16th 2006, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you and i cant wait either to shout GOT IT !

( Still scared it will get turned down cause we really have gone for it and we will be up the B x x dy creek)

Watch this space good luck with everything you are doing !

lynn x
Old May 16th 2006, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you and i cant wait either to shout GOT IT !

( Still scared it will get turned down cause we really have gone for it and we will be up the B x x dy creek)

Watch this space good luck with everything you are doing !

lynn x
Unless you have lied on your application, have really bad med results or a long criminal record you will get your visa.

Stop worrying and get partying
Old May 16th 2006, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
Unless you have lied on your application, have really bad med results or a long criminal record you will get your visa.

Stop worrying and get partying

THANK YOU WENDY ! x