Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What other forums do you use

What other forums do you use

Old Jan 8th 2004, 1:11 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about
Default What other forums do you use

Any other forums you think may be of use to others, or being nosey wadda u upto, no trainspotting sites please.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 1:19 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: What other forums do you use

Originally posted by DavidT
Any other forums you think may be of use to others, or being nosey wadda u upto, no trainspotting sites please.

..do you mean there's more out there? :scared:
Old Jan 8th 2004, 1:58 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

I go into www.pomsinperth.com sometimes, but IMHO its not as useful as this site. Not so many people registered either so less chance of stumbling on some good advice.

Regards
mairi
Old Jan 8th 2004, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Have also browsed pomsinperth, however every time I access it says the date is dec 14 th 2003, getting very frustrated.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 2:51 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scutterUK
..do you mean there's more out there? :scared:

oh dear....:scared: :scared: :scared:

...you sure you dont sleep with your bike???

oh, by the way, how did the steak go??

sue
Old Jan 8th 2004, 4:11 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Try aussiemove.com all very pleasant and polite on that site! Very informative though.

Nowhere near as much of a giggle as this one!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 4:17 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
oh dear....:scared: :scared: :scared:

...you sure you dont sleep with your bike???

oh, by the way, how did the steak go??

sue
i don't sleep with my bike,.....no... honest i don't..... i can't get it up the stairs even if i wanted to...... erm. not that i've tried...

funnily enough, the only other forum i use is r1150r.net.... nothing to do with oz, just loads of greasey blokes talking about their b'mers

regarding the steak, she cancelled and hasn't been i ntouch since... women eh?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 4:28 pm
life begins again...

i just had a look at the "lifestyle and culture:rest of the world" forum on this site and this is what i found.....

"(Members Browsing this Forum: scutterUK)"

it was like walking in to an old library or something, i quietly left, closing the door behind me.

The reason for entering is my dad has the emmigration bug. He's thinking about retiring to st lucia. (why i haven't a clue) so i thought i'd just check out the forum and see what's on there. The threads don't even go on to 2 pages!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

this is where the party is folks, sit down, grab a beer and enjoy.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:22 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

For geeks try forum.swiftdsl.com.au or the forum on www.whirlpool.net.au
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:45 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

[honest i don't..... i can't get it up the stairs even if i wanted to...... erm. not that i've tried...
Is that why your moving to Oz so that you can get a single story house with a decent open plan so the bike can go anywhere.....even bed
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:18 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

www.aussiemove.com - good info and there is a discussion thread although I have never posted I have peered at it!

Doubt you'll get all these nutters though - and where would be the fun then?

If I am feeling down this place always makes me smile.

Ps. All - C4 that new postie made a right cock - up of posting that letter didn't he? He might as well have screwed it into a ball and thrown it over the wall - hope it wasn't photos!!! Seriously they did the Welsh proud (but we are all like that you know)!!! Don't usually admit to being welsh you know! Only joking mon....Max
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:20 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

i have started to use adelaide brits but i wont be hitting it that hard until nearer the time apr 2005
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Originally posted by HUP
Is that why your moving to Oz so that you can get a single story house with a decent open plan so the bike can go anywhere.....even bed
Or he can join it in a whirlpool oil bath
Old Jan 8th 2004, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.scotsinoz.com/ Although way too many people from Dundee on it!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 11:36 pm
ABCDiamond

http://www.somersoft.com to keep up to date on Property Investing, and see what is hapening with property prices, interest rates etc.

You can also get some good info on different areas by reading some of the threads.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.