Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What house will you buy?

Wikiposts

What house will you buy?

Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What house will you buy?

Originally Posted by Bix
Indeed Stan.

Got to keep putting people off coming here so we can keep this lovely place to ourselves.
You dont scare me off that easily
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone hear or see the latest government announcement, regarding migration to the Far North?

The doors are closed...too many folks already...they want to preserve as much of the World Heritage listed rainforest and reef as they can, without adding more migrants to it.

The doors are closed...please go elsewhere!!!!

It's a tough job, those of us who are already here, having to take care of the area, but I'm sure we'll manage, somehow.....

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 12:56 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Did anyone hear or see the latest government announcement, regarding migration to the Far North?

The doors are closed...too many folks already...they want to preserve as much of the World Heritage listed rainforest and reef as they can, without adding more migrants to it.

The doors are closed...please go elsewhere!!!!

It's a tough job, those of us who are already here, having to take care of the area, but I'm sure we'll manage, somehow.....

Yeah, same in bayside Brisbane - I hear Samford is nice though .......
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I understand there is a new unskilled independant visa category for Broome.

You can pick them up in Tesco if you spend more than fifty quid in one visit
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Well that's not hard - have you been in there recently - oh sod it of course you haven't
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:09 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Hi folks
Been looking at oz houses. Ideally We would like 4bedrooms rumpus room pool and all mod cons much like everyone else. But in reality we'll just see what we can afford nearer the time. Whats the crack with these gated communities/complex? Ive looked at them but it seems you have to share the bbq area,pool and gardens. That sounds ok but what if you want a private bbq how would that work? I love a party but dont quite like the sound of that set up. Now just to sound really thick whats a duplex?
What houses are you all after?
Hilary
When I was younger, I wanted to buy a yacht and live on it. Thought it was a good idea at the time just have to pay for a moring and boat repayments. Surrounded by a pool, if the neighbours got too loud just pack up shop an piss off some where else.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well that's not hard - have you been in there recently - oh sod it of course you haven't
No, now swapped the queues of Tesco for the queues of Coles.

Here's a little bit of useless information for you.
The supermarkets here don't give their staff any seats and they pack all your shopping automatically.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:23 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix

Can you tell me more about this visa I loved Broome

Right if I could choose and money no option I want an upside down two storey cedar house with a balcony, went round one in Perth beautiful.

http://www.cedarhomes.com.au/archite...-designers.asp

Kay
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by possoms
Can you tell me more about this visa I loved Broome

Right if I could choose and money no option I want an upside down two storey cedar house with a balcony, went round one in Perth beautiful.

http://www.cedarhomes.com.au/archite...-designers.asp

Kay
Silly woman.
All houses are upside down here
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:25 am

Originally Posted by Bix

The supermarkets here don't give their staff any seats and they pack all your shopping automatically.
our supermarket staff at the co-op pack the shopping automatically
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Silly woman.
All houses are upside down here
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:29 am

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
When I was younger, I wanted to buy a yacht and live on it. Thought it was a good idea at the time just have to pay for a moring and boat repayments. Surrounded by a pool, if the neighbours got too loud just pack up shop an piss off some where else.
Sounds fantastic
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:47 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Yeah, same in bayside Brisbane - I hear Samford is nice though .......
Samford is on my list of potentials - whats wrong with Samford then?
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

An even more useless bit of info for you - the Somerfield very (too!) close to me is the only Somerfield to pack your shopping for you unless of course you are in the express aisle then you do it yourself
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:57 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
Samford is on my list of potentials - whats wrong with Samford then?

Nothing - absolutely nothing ...........

Are you coming out to visit in summer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.