Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what a hat trick

what a hat trick

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

sandra oldfield is on a distinguished road
Default what a hat trick

As you may know, friday was my last day at work after almost 23 years!!!! and waht a horrendous day that was. On top of that we completede on our house. We had less than 48 hours to `get out`!!! Bloody madhouse it was. then in the afternoon, got a call from our agent...............WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State Independant submitted 26/11/03
Visa Granted 23/07/04

what a day......all got too much for me and .........................I cried (again)!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:02 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what a hat trick

Originally posted by sandra oldfield
As you may know, friday was my last day at work after almost 23 years!!!! and waht a horrendous day that was. On top of that we completede on our house. We had less than 48 hours to `get out`!!! Bloody madhouse it was. then in the afternoon, got a call from our agent...............WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Granted 23/07/04

what a day......all got too much for me and .........................I cried (again)!!!!!!!!!!!
Bloody hell Sandra. What a day. And that's your second hat-trick - I see you're now on your third username here too
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:03 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratualtions. Reckon you may need a few glasses of wine. Generally does the trick.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by wmoore
Bloody hell Sandra. What a day. And that's your second hat-trick - I see you're now on your third username here too

Yep.....bloody system wouildnt let me in!!!! Hate to re register, and still cant spell. Sitting in a grotty ole cyber cafe in southsea.yuk!!

Love
S
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:07 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep.....bloody system wouildnt let me in!!!! Hate to re register, and still cant spell. Sitting in a grotty ole cyber cafe in southsea.yuk!!

Love
S
Another multiple poster!

Are you PB in disguise?
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by The Don
Another multiple poster!

Are you PB in disguise?
could be....or even WWB!!!!! LOL
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

sumpti is an unknown quantity at this point

Visa Granted 23/07/04

many congrats!!! have that extra drink and get down the seafront! better than being in a grotty cyber cafe............
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:15 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

could be....or even WWB!!!!! LOL
CONGRATS CONGRATS and another CONGRATS

Every thing goin super for you then.

Next time we'l be hearing how you get an upgrade on the plane, find a tenner in the street and win the lotto

K
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:16 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Visa Granted 23/07/04

Well done Sandra,We are really pleased for you....

We finally submitted on the 12th July...
Was told today to do medicals, so they are booked for the 20th August.
It all seems to be going to plan now..

Have a drink or 2 on us

Pauline and John
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:21 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Love
S
Congratulations Sandra!! Oi and I told you you could come an use my pc if you get stuck you daft bat! :lecture:

See you on the 14th if I don't see you before!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

sandra I'm sooooo pleased for you! Have another drink and celebrate lots, you deserve it!!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:55 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Visa Granted 23/07/04

Excellent news!! Extremely happy for you
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well pleased for you About time !!

footie xx
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 10:32 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Fantastic news - well done on all three counts!

Elaine M
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations sandra, at long last the wait is over.

Good luck and much happiness. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.