Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is happening? Outdoor Sex everywhere in Britain

What is happening? Outdoor Sex everywhere in Britain

Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:40 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What is happening? Outdoor Sex everywhere in Britain

What has happened in the last year. I never noticed anyone having it in the open when I was last in the UK

http://www.guardian.co.uk/medicine/s...044430,00.html
Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

cityboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Norwich

River carpark in Norwich, it goes on all the time. Me & the wife walking the dog last saturday parked up, walked past a car with two men looking through the windows at a couple naked inside having it.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:53 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

prefer linen cupboards myself
Old Sep 18th 2003, 12:01 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is happening? Outdoor Sex everywhere in Britain

Originally posted by bondipom
What has happened in the last year. I never noticed anyone having it in the open when I was last in the UK

http://www.guardian.co.uk/medicine/s...044430,00.html
aaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!
just got the link to work.........
I didnt mean I prefer to do it in a linen cupboard with PEOPLE WATCHING!!!!
I meant...............well, y'know.........!

Old Sep 18th 2003, 12:24 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Tiredwithtwins I have absolutely no idea what you are on about. Please explain
Old Sep 18th 2003, 1:46 pm
WBB

well i must admit there is nothing like the wind in your hair...oh did i say that out loud.

:scared:

Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

They are going to make it an arrestable offence to do it outdoors soon- that includes in your own garden!!

Good job we are moving to OZ, there are lots of outdoor places there.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:59 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Gives some possible new conatations (spelling ) for walking the dog dosn't it.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 5:38 pm
Badge

anyone been to that nude beach in Sydney??? Can't say I did..

Badgers "dying to ask that question but never had the chance before" mount

Old Sep 18th 2003, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

by all accounts watching couples in car parks is a national past time in the uk

they hold regular meets and couples who enjoy being watched know where to be...flash the headlights when the show is about to start etc...

there is a proper name for it but i can't remember!!

cheers

richard
Old Sep 18th 2003, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

it's called 'dogging' btw

cheers

richard
Old Sep 18th 2003, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by r.bartlett
it's called 'dogging' btw

cheers

richard
amazing what you can find on Google. These routes seem fairly detailed.

'dogging location # 1 - Wallasey - There is a well known car-park / picnic site in Wallasey where couples engage in car sex and sometimes outdoor fun. If you leave the M53 at J1, take the turn-off toward Wallasey, ignore the first two turn offs, then next left (signposted gun-site) and the car-park is situated at the end of the lane.....the third left turn you are advised to take (a lane) is no longer posted 'gun-site'. This sign is now immediately outside the first of the car-parks, some half a mile down this lane. Worth a visit.

dogging location # 2 - The gunsite is just off J1 on the M53 heading towards New Brighton. Go past the first two turn-offs (both slip roads) and take the next turning on the left (it looks like a narrow country lane and has four speed bumps as you go down it). Have fun.'
Hope the sites moral guardian doesn't disapproveLMS
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by r.bartlett
by all accounts watching couples in car parks is a national past time in the uk

they hold regular meets and couples who enjoy being watched know where to be...flash the headlights when the show is about to start etc...
I'm sure there was a piece on morning tv a while ago about this. If I remember rightly they were reporting from Surrey, as it suffered particularly from this problem.

(That came out a bit wrong but I struggled to find the right words to describe it)

young_lad
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:54 pm

Originally posted by badgersmount
anyone been to that nude beach in Sydney??? Can't say I did..

Badgers "dying to ask that question but never had the chance before" mount
There is that one on the harbour near Watsons Bay. If fatties are your thing go there but I was nearly sick.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:56 pm

I left Surrey a year ago. I always thought there must have been a dark side to the place. All that pent up middle class frustration.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.