British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   What happened to skippy's Bush mate (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/what-happened-skippys-bush-mate-159988/)

John Howard Jun 17th 2003 3:17 pm

What happened to skippy's Bush mate

1 Attachment(s)
:D :D :D

Badge Jun 17th 2003 3:43 pm

Re: What happened to skippy's Bush mate

great. I did the same. Only my lambs were so small i tied them up first.

Then i stuck them on the back of the quad - worked well but one fell off and broke his neck on the carrier.

badgers:D

pixie Jun 17th 2003 7:24 pm

Dear John Howard,

If you have nothing useful to contribute then perhaps you should refrain from posting. particularly these attachments that are both crude and offensive. Your eatlier contribution was also offensive. Hopefully now it has been removed others will not be subjected to your sick sense of humour.

I have reported this to the moderator and I do wish you had some self moderation and showed appropriate restraint for the public access to this site. You do realise that children have access to this site and your lewd attachments are not appreciated.

Take it Elsewhere.

And to Badgersmount, you should not encourage him.

Pixie

Badge Jun 17th 2003 7:30 pm

don't your kids know that it is uncomfortable to go over a speed bump?!

anything else is just your imagination!!!

If people get the joke then they are old enough!!??

badgers

paulf Jun 17th 2003 8:39 pm

Nooo John keep em coming:p
Pixie you should get out more, maybe with some of your Fairy friends.

PeteY Jun 17th 2003 8:41 pm

hehe i thought they were great too

John Howard Jun 17th 2003 8:43 pm

Originally posted by pixie
Dear John Howard,

If you have nothing useful to contribute then perhaps you should refrain from posting. particularly these attachments that are both crude and offensive. Your eatlier contribution was also offensive. Hopefully now it has been removed others will not be subjected to your sick sense of humour.

I have reported this to the moderator and I do wish you had some self moderation and showed appropriate restraint for the public access to this site. You do realise that children have access to this site and your lewd attachments are not appreciated.

Take it Elsewhere.

Pixie
Pixie

This is only a bit of harmless fun, i dont mean to offend anybody. If you dont want to read my posts then put me on your ignore list.

Yours always

Pete:D

Slater Jun 17th 2003 9:02 pm

Dear John Howard,

Take it Elsewhere.

Pixie
Dear Pixie,

Don't even think of going to Oz, you won't fit in.

Slater

Slater

Badge Jun 17th 2003 9:20 pm

Originally posted by Slater
Dear Pixie,

Don't even think of going to Oz, you won't fit in.

Slater

Slater
bloody hell. a valid point actually!!

Florida_03 Jun 17th 2003 10:40 pm

Originally posted by John Howard
:D :D :D
Bloody misses...I told here not to leave our wedding photo album out at the Upper Wumpa Farmer's Assembly Hall annual dance.

You know what she said to me...

Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaa aa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...B aaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaa a...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Ba aaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa ...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baa aaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa. ..Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaa aaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa.. .Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaa aaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...

God don't they go on and on...

chippy Jun 17th 2003 10:54 pm

Dear John Howard,

Take it Elsewhere.

Pixie
Ah there now Pixie, why not have some nice hot milk, and settle down for bed. Boo hoo hoo.

jopaulss Jun 18th 2003 12:13 am

Pixie you knew before you opened it what it would be , so dont open it !!! Put it on your ignore list !!
:D Ithought the first one was really funny , sorry , perhaps i have developed a warped sense of humour since living in oz , just lighten up :)
Joanne and Paul