Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What happened to skippy's Bush mate

What happened to skippy's Bush mate

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future
Default What happened to skippy's Bush mate

Attached Files
File Type: doc
ausie on a date.doc (71.0 KB, 141 views)
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:43 pm
Badge

Default Re: What happened to skippy's Bush mate

great. I did the same. Only my lambs were so small i tied them up first.

Then i stuck them on the back of the quad - worked well but one fell off and broke his neck on the carrier.

badgers

Old Jun 17th 2003, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

pixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear John Howard,

If you have nothing useful to contribute then perhaps you should refrain from posting. particularly these attachments that are both crude and offensive. Your eatlier contribution was also offensive. Hopefully now it has been removed others will not be subjected to your sick sense of humour.

I have reported this to the moderator and I do wish you had some self moderation and showed appropriate restraint for the public access to this site. You do realise that children have access to this site and your lewd attachments are not appreciated.

Take it Elsewhere.

And to Badgersmount, you should not encourage him.

Pixie

Last edited by pixie; Jun 17th 2003 at 7:35 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 7:30 pm
Badge

don't your kids know that it is uncomfortable to go over a speed bump?!

anything else is just your imagination!!!

If people get the joke then they are old enough!!??

badgers

Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:39 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Nooo John keep em coming
Pixie you should get out more, maybe with some of your Fairy friends.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:41 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

hehe i thought they were great too
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pixie
Dear John Howard,

If you have nothing useful to contribute then perhaps you should refrain from posting. particularly these attachments that are both crude and offensive. Your eatlier contribution was also offensive. Hopefully now it has been removed others will not be subjected to your sick sense of humour.

I have reported this to the moderator and I do wish you had some self moderation and showed appropriate restraint for the public access to this site. You do realise that children have access to this site and your lewd attachments are not appreciated.

Take it Elsewhere.

Pixie
Pixie

This is only a bit of harmless fun, i dont mean to offend anybody. If you dont want to read my posts then put me on your ignore list.

Yours always

Pete
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:02 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

Dear John Howard,

Take it Elsewhere.

Pixie
Dear Pixie,

Don't even think of going to Oz, you won't fit in.

Slater

Slater
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:20 pm
Badge

Originally posted by Slater
Dear Pixie,

Don't even think of going to Oz, you won't fit in.

Slater

Slater
bloody hell. a valid point actually!!

Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:40 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by John Howard
Bloody misses...I told here not to leave our wedding photo album out at the Upper Wumpa Farmer's Assembly Hall annual dance.

You know what she said to me...

Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaa aa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...B aaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaa a...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Ba aaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa ...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baa aaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa. ..Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaa aaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa.. .Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaa aaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...Baaaaaaa...

God don't they go on and on...
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:54 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Dear John Howard,

Take it Elsewhere.

Pixie
Ah there now Pixie, why not have some nice hot milk, and settle down for bed. Boo hoo hoo.
Old Jun 18th 2003, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Pixie you knew before you opened it what it would be , so dont open it !!! Put it on your ignore list !!
Ithought the first one was really funny , sorry , perhaps i have developed a warped sense of humour since living in oz , just lighten up
Joanne and Paul