Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What exactly is the problem with Kongs posts??

Wikiposts

What exactly is the problem with Kongs posts??

Old Jul 8th 2004, 7:34 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by soapy
aye i love kong too
to be honest i dont read his big long pishy pont now, but i still like some of his short one liners

"moan the kong"

Do you think we should have a "Hug a Kong " day ?
Old Jul 8th 2004, 7:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
count me in, ill gee him a big bear hug
Old Jul 8th 2004, 9:07 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah..let's all send Kong a huge hug from Oz...I think he's an alright sort of guy !!

Keep em coming Kong !!!
Old Jul 8th 2004, 9:12 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Yeah, unreliable little wort isn't he.
Old Jul 8th 2004, 9:43 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

The main problem with kong is that he stereotypes my country and my country-folk. To him, we're all the same.
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:10 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kong

Kong really pisses some people off, I find him quite pedictable and boring as he doesn't really tell me anything that I haven't previously uncovered during my multiple visits and research. My research has centred more on the negative elements of life in Oz rather than the positive. The way I see it we already know the positive stuff that's why we want to go but you have to dig a bit deeper and look really objectively when you are on holiday to see the negative.

I think if the way he posts really gets under your skin just ignore his posts, he obviously likes to cause a stir and I think nothing would piss him off more than not receiving any replies to his posts.

Before the 'he has a right to post brigade' and the 'how old are you? brigade' jump on me I am not suggesting anything as silly as 'lets all ignore Kong' what I am saying is if his posts upset you don't read them and/or reply to them.

ACE
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:10 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy

Hey Boardy

Open a club: KKK = King Kong Klub, collective hugs and kisses.

I think he's mellowed a bit these last 2 days or is it the calm before the storm??

Walla
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:15 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by RichS
actually I find his posts rather stimulating. They seem to at least rouse a bit of passion in people.
I think he is indeed an antidote to those who I feel go a bit over the top in the rose tint stakes. Perhaps his delivery could be refined somewhat.

What amuses me is how soon after every one of his posts one of the 2 or 3 'guardians of utopia' have to step in and douse the fire, so to speak. Its always the same suspects, almost as if they have a shift roster that allows them to look out for a kong post around the clock.

at the risk of being very inflammatory:

The Bombers were rubbish last week and they'll be the forst team in a long while to make Richmond lok good this week. Over-rated pretty boys.

I'll be at the Swans game...getting very wet by the looks of it!
Yeeeeeah - go the swans !!!!