Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what dont you miss

what dont you miss

Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

martin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant future
Default what dont you miss

sick to the back teeth of people saying what they do miss so lets hear what you dont miss
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:15 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what dont you miss

Originally Posted by martin1
sick to the back teeth of people saying what they do miss so lets hear what you dont miss

Heres one we prepared earlier!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=things

HTH

Rach xxxx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Heres one we prepared earlier!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=things

HTH

Rach xxxx
English people that always moan - "said by a true Englishman with a much more positive outlook on life now I am in Oz"
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't really think of anything, had a nice life there and having a nice life here Thought of mentioning the cold but then realised I'm cold here as well in the evenings and nights but it's far easier to deal with because the days are good. The answer must be "nothing" Hubby's answer will always be "I don't miss scraping the ice off the windscreen in the early hours of the morning to get to work"
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:33 am
The Mango King

Antney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to all

All we miss are friends and family. I don't miss the crap weather, cost of living, traffic, crime, uptight people and Heathrow Airport!!

Antney & Family
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Don't miss trying to shop a a Saturday afternoon and the traffic jam on the way home.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:33 pm
gjs
Forum Regular

gjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud of

Litter,dog crap on the pavements,political correctness,Coronation Street,(much to my surprise,watched it religously for 20 years) high cost of housing,commuting for 3+ hours a day,ENGERLAND jingoisim whenever there is an English team playing (the current football team IMHO are fortunate to be where they are in the world cup,Sven is not the greatest manager ever-he seems to have brought 2 strikers with him) crap schools, high crime,Celebrity obsessed media,traffic,chavs,bad manners,ugly 60's housing schemes,tabloid newspapers,any foods - you can always find an alternative- although my OH is having Minstrel family bag withdrawals!!!Automated call centers,traffic jams and probably lots more.What do I miss?Absolutely nothing at the minute.But ask me again in six months!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:40 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

I WONT miss waking up in a mid summer morning where its still that cold it feels like your walking on your ankles!