Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what does everyone want to do in oz ?

Wikiposts

what does everyone want to do in oz ?

Old May 20th 2005, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough
Question what does everyone want to do in oz ?

hi its nicola just wondering what everyone would love to do when they get in oz and have settled?

how bout swimming with dolphins
snorkelling on the great barrier reef

etc etc
Old May 20th 2005, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice
Default Re: what does everyone want to do in oz ?

Hi,
Done both and would highly recommend it! Also swim with whale sharks off the Ningaloo reef. Most amazing thing I have ever done!
Will be doing them again when we move out there. We also want to see the places we missed when we travelled round on the working visa e.g Bits of North Western Australia. Take the Ghan train, first class this time(!), from Adelaide to Alice, cross the Nullabor, get as far as Cape York, visit Canberra!!!
QUOTE=wayne&mandy]hi its nicola just wondering what everyone would love to do when they get in oz and have settled?

how bout swimming with dolphins
snorkelling on the great barrier reef

etc etc[/QUOTE]
Old May 20th 2005, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=JG04]Hi,
Done both and would highly recommend it! Also swim with whale sharks off the Ningaloo reef. Most amazing thing I have ever done!
Will be doing them again when we move out there. We also want to see the places we missed when we travelled round on the working visa e.g Bits of North Western Australia. Take the Ghan train, first class this time(!), from Adelaide to Alice, cross the Nullabor, get as far as Cape York, visit Canberra!!!

so these are not man eaters then ? how safe is it as of the other sharks in the sea ?
Old May 20th 2005, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Hi,
Have to say I didn't think about that at the time!!! Boat took us out, had a practice snorkel while professional scuba divers went down. We were nowhere near the whale sharks but I was terrified as the sea was quite rough and black!! I was thinking 'Jaws' at that moment!! Then when we got to where the whale sharks where I forgot all about it. The biggest we saw was 10 metres but it was incredible! Wasn't like swimming with dolphins at Rockingham where you had to hold onto a line of people. With the whale sharks you kept up pace with the shark on your own (well with the other 10 in your group!), you were even allowed to duck dive underneath it, just not touch it. It was so bloody well fantastic!

so these are not man eaters then ? how safe is it as of the other sharks in the sea ?[/QUOTE]
Old May 20th 2005, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Be happy !!
Old May 20th 2005, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

We just want to chill a bit, get away from this hectic land !!!!