Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you want to do in Aus?

What do you want to do in Aus?

Old Jun 26th 2005, 11:05 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you want to do in Aus?

I wanted to show the kids their new country so we travelled for 6 weeks upon arrival and put a lot of our "wants" into play on that trip. It was awesome, so was the family time too

We wanted less of a commute and more quality family time, which we will have once the house is finished LOL.......
Old Jun 26th 2005, 11:26 pm
Ona
Just Joined

Ona is an unknown quantity at this point

Get A Nice Job.
Get A Great Partner.
Live By The Sea.
Enjoy Life.

An Utopia?
Old Jun 27th 2005, 2:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
So you're selling now before its even rezoned??? :scared: Has the council said whether that will be rezoned as ResB automatically or that it can be rezoned as ResB if a development application is made?
Didn't want to hijack Bordy's thread. Have sent you a PM instead.

Mrs JTL
Old Jun 27th 2005, 6:22 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Didn't want to hijack Bordy's thread. Have sent you a PM instead.

Mrs JTL
Got it, will reply later when kids are in bed .
Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:43 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to go to Philip Island to see the WSBK.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:09 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
I'd like to go to Philip Island to see the WSBK.
Whats the WSBK Bridie?
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by possoms
Whats the WSBK Bridie?
Sorry, it's World Superbikes
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:30 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

oh rght been sat here trying to deciper it lol
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by possoms
oh rght been sat here trying to deciper it lol

LOL!
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

What does the 'K' in WSBK stand for? 'kes'?

JTL
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:54 am
Gone surfin'

Soi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
We are hoping once (if ) we get to Perth to renew our wedding vows Somewhere nice on the Mrgaret River possibly!!
ON the Margaret River? Will you be renewing your vows in a canoe?
Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:11 pm
Merlot

To be a proud Australian which I was unable to do the last time round. I know I belong back there now.

M

Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:16 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Merlot
To be a proud Australian which I was unable to do the last time round. I know I belong back there now.

M
thats a really good answer
Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:17 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Merlot

M
I'm looking forward to that soon hopefully to.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

cypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bordy
I mean after your settled & got house, school, car etc sorted. Is there anything you secretly look forward to when you come to Australia.
I had two things, both which were sporting. ( sorry girls) But coming from a little village in the Borders of Scotland I really wanted to see the Formula 1 racing which Ive done & still want to see a Wallabies V All blacks rugby international.

So what are you looking forward to or already achieved???
Taking my two boys camping and fishing..... SPACE.... Bigger house by the ocean without the £250k mortgage.. Not being self employed anymore and letting somone else have the stress!!... The outdoors.... 60 Minutes.... cheaper petrol... Having the dog in the back of my Ute barking at everyone.. But most of all a heated towel rail!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.