Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you Imagine your expats look like?

What do you Imagine your expats look like?

Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you Imagine your expats look like?

I know that I have very definite ideas in my head - (yeah, I know, it's a lonely and empty space ) about what fellow expats might look like.

I can't comment on you Bix as I saw you at the beach that day!!! So I already know what you look like. I can confirm,...REPEAT CONFIRM to all that the bone is ALL TRUE!!

It'd probably be a better idea to name an expat and we can all say what we think they look like.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
I know that I have very definite ideas in my head - (yeah, I know, it's a lonely and empty space ) about what fellow expats might look like.

I can't comment on you Bix as I saw you at the beach that day!!! So I already know what you look like. I can confirm,...REPEAT CONFIRM to all that the bone is ALL TRUE!!

It'd probably be a better idea to name an expat and we can all say what we think they look like.
It's okay folks....she didn't see anything....I was wearing long shorts

Now, that's a bloody good idea you got there Stan.

Someone give us a name.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:08 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
It's okay folks....she didn't see anything....I was wearing long shorts

Now, that's a bloody good idea you got there Stan.

Someone give us a name.

Mike Santon?
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:10 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

This is my lovely fiancee
Attached Thumbnails What do you Imagine your expats look like?-hope.jpg  
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:11 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Jack the Lad?
naw way to cute lol
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I don't know about Mike santon but Mike Stanton wears an Oxbridge mortar board and cape, has a stinky food infested beard, likes bird AND train spotting and has a wife called Deirdre. On sundays they have a 'nice bit of roast beef'...(Ahem) and they bless good ole blighty...

NEXT....
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:15 pm
Breast Inspector

Okay, I don't know about Mike santon but Mike Stanton wears an Oxbridge mortar board and cape, has a stinky food infested beard, likes bird AND train spotting and has a wife called Deirdre. On sundays they have a 'nice bit of roast beef'...(Ahem) and they bless good ole blighty...

NEXT....

Mrs D
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:18 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

NEXT....
LMAOPMSL!!!!!! Wish it would let me give you karma - that one deserved it
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mrs D is not an expat, therfore I cannot comment. (And I also value my life...) :scared:

HOWEVER..... she is an all aussie gal, loves her Mr D and the little Dagboys, she crosses the street to avoid speaking to idiots she doesn't like, she likes older properties, 'specially q'landers, she's careful with her dosh, but likes a treat and really likes to spend dagboys wonga and she's a gem.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
LMAOPMSL!!!!!! Wish it would let me give you karma - that one deserved it
Wait til she writes about you before throwing compliments.

I shall desist having met you
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Mrs D is not an expat, therfore I cannot comment. (And I also value my life...) :scared:

HOWEVER..... she is an all aussie gal, loves her Mr D and the little Dagboys, she crosses the street to avoid speaking to idiots she doesn't like, she likes older properties, 'specially q'landers, she's careful with her dosh, but likes a treat and really likes to spend dagboys wonga and she's a gem.
Oh bugga I can't resist.

......and she likes shoddy tiling
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

What about Badge?
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon.

Sir ABCDiamond please?!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:29 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Dagboys wonga - oooerrr missus, my favourite part :scared:

Pretty spot on - dont know about the gem part though .

Bix -
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

What about Badge?
Think this piccie tells the tale.

W = winner.
Attached Thumbnails What do you Imagine your expats look like?-images.jpeg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.