Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Old May 20th 2005, 11:00 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: What fo you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Originally Posted by floss
Phew, not just me - in my mind ABCD was early 40's, dark bob.... and female!
Ooops - perhaps I should read posts more carefully!
LOL

Old May 20th 2005, 11:08 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floss
Phew, not just me - in my mind ABCD was early 40's, dark bob.... and female!
Ooops - perhaps I should read posts more carefully!

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
LOL
The disturbing thing is that I found the dark bob part more amusing than the female part
Old May 20th 2005, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice
Default Re: What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Every time I see Bordy's avatar I think it looks like a big pair of red y-fronts !!

Sorry Bordy....
Old May 20th 2005, 1:01 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Judes2308
Every time I see Bordy's avatar I think it looks like a big pair of red y-fronts !!

Sorry Bordy....
Yeah your not the only one to say that. Maybe time I changed them anyway.
Old May 20th 2005, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice

your y-fronts or your avatar !!?!?
Old May 20th 2005, 1:08 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

your y-fronts or your avatar !!?!?

Both, that better ???
Old May 20th 2005, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

King of God's Country..........cool !
Old May 20th 2005, 1:13 pm
The Godfather

King of God's Country..........cool !
Doesn't sound right, Australia is home now & love it here & no intention of going back etc etc.
Maybe have to change again.
Old May 20th 2005, 1:13 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Both, that better ???
Is that the infamous magic roundabout carousel on top the flag ?
Old May 20th 2005, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

yeah, but you can take the man out of scotland, but can't take scotland out of the man !!

anythings better than the 'big punts' anyway !
Old May 20th 2005, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
LOL
I thought of you as female & dark haired - sorry
Old May 20th 2005, 1:18 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Bix
Is that the infamous magic roundabout carousel on top the flag ?

Zebedee says its time for bed Bix.
Old May 20th 2005, 2:09 pm
Banned

Hunkyhenry will become famous soon enough

Over the moon!!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 2:33 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
On a slightly different topic, but related, every time I see your avatar I think of Larissa! (cos she had that disco ball as her avatar for oh so long). Cant get away from it & it annoys me .
Same with you and JulesandChris - not the annoying bit, just the round yellow avatar bit. I always have to backtrack and check which one of you it is.
Old May 20th 2005, 2:37 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
Same with you and JulesandChris - not the annoying bit, just the round yellow avatar bit. I always have to backtrack and check which one of you it is.
Woops. see you have had this conversation already. Must really learn to read whole thread before replying rather than just jumping in feet first.

Just ignore me please (its a chocolate port evening for me)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.