what do we do

Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all
Default what do we do

hi all
Well we have been told we should get our visas in about 4 weeks :scared: and we dont know if we should just pack up and go there and then or do a validation come rekki first my wife wants to go now but im not so sure.
Yes im having a s..t time at work at the moment maybe this is because i know our visas are on the way or it may be just one of those weeks are we mad to go for it straight away or do we just take the gamble . :scared:
help neil and lesley
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what do we do

Originally Posted by neiluk
hi all
Well we have been told we should get our visas in about 4 weeks :scared: and we dont know if we should just pack up and go there and then or do a validation come rekki first my wife wants to go now but im not so sure.
Yes im having a s..t time at work at the moment maybe this is because i know our visas are on the way or it may be just one of those weeks are we mad to go for it straight away or do we just take the gamble . :scared:
help neil and lesley
hi neil,its awful when you are having a cr*p time at work and its hard to motivate yourself when all you can think of is getting out of a job that drives you mental.my husband is counting down the days literally till he can hand in his notice,then he has to give 3 months.as soon as all that is done and we have a visa we are off.We are ready to take the gamble and go there without ever being.hope you can decide what to do best for you. x irishbloo
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:32 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

hi all
help neil and lesley
If you'll get PR go for it! for good.
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:37 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

hi all
help neil and lesley
Go for it !!!!!!!!! This is what you are working towards eh !! have a good look when you get there and ENJOY every minute
Jane xx
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all

Get yourself away now thats why you have done the whole process for!!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by irishbloo
hi neil,its awful when you are having a cr*p time at work and its hard to motivate yourself when all you can think of is getting out of a job that drives you mental.my husband is counting down the days literally till he can hand in his notice,then he has to give 3 months.as soon as all that is done and we have a visa we are off.We are ready to take the gamble and go there without ever being.hope you can decide what to do best for you. x irishbloo
hi irishbloo
Well my wife has just seen your reply and said straight away there you go we are not the only ones lets get packing and leave all the negative stuff behind.It pleases me you havnt been before to as i hav'nt either but lesley my wife has i guess you only live once so what the heck.Where abouts are you looking at going we are heading for perth hopfully.
neil
Old Feb 8th 2006, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

hi irishbloo
Well my wife has just seen your reply and said straight away there you go we are not the only ones lets get packing and leave all the negative stuff behind.It pleases me you havnt been before to as i hav'nt either but lesley my wife has i guess you only live once so what the heck.Where abouts are you looking at going we are heading for perth hopfully.
neil
hi neil/lesley,we are too hoping to head to Perth.For years we have contemplated doing something different with our lives but have always bottled but this is definitely one thing that we are doing.it feels right and we fancy a new start and a new beginning for us and our children.Whats the worse thing that could happen?i dont want to be sitting here in 20 years time wandering why we didnt live a bit more.We are now just waiting for that visa,it will be a great opportunity.lets go for it.are you planning on sticking to the same career there.x irishbloo p.s i think ive sent you some karma-your my first

Last edited by irishbloo; Feb 8th 2006 at 10:16 am.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 10:21 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

hi all
help neil and lesley

go for it !!!

We have never been either lifes to short for what ifs, live a little!!!
Enjoy the adventure!!!

Good Luck

Maybe see you in Perth!!!

Kris xx
Old Feb 8th 2006, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

go for it, we have not done a recci either. Lifes to short I say, the money you save with not doing a recci can be put towards stuff when you get there.

Loads of people just go by the sounds of things on this site.

just my opinion though, I couldnt wait to do a recci and then go, couldnt afford it either.

Laura
Old Feb 8th 2006, 10:50 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

hi neil/lesley,we are too hoping to head to Perth.For years we have contemplated doing something different with our lives but have always bottled but this is definitely one thing that we are doing.it feels right and we fancy a new start and a new beginning for us and our children.Whats the worse thing that could happen?i dont want to be sitting here in 20 years time wandering why we didnt live a bit more.We are now just waiting for that visa,it will be a great opportunity.lets go for it.are you planning on sticking to the same career there.x irishbloo p.s i think ive sent you some karma-your my first

Whats the worst that could happen, you dont like it and you return to the UK. Same cost as coming out on a recci going back then coming back out to Oz.

Its a good place just remember it aint the UK its OZ
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

hi bloo
Yes i am looking at staying in the same career for a while but hopfully changing in the near future wouldnt mind having my own bussiness in time.Have you looked at rentals yet and if so what agencys have you used.I fully agree about going for it my area boss couldnt understand why i am going he is there for the next 25 years to collect his pension that would kill me to do that.Where abouts in perth are you looking at going to we were looking at the rockinghame area.Also we are looking for a better way of life for our three boys the outside life just suits them down to the ground.Just have to get the house on the market now.
neil and lesley
p.s thanks for the karma
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

Hi
we travelled to Perth last Christmas because we fancied making the big move and hadn't been there before. Then after we fell in love with the place and lifestyle for us and our boys we came home and started the whole process. Now we are waiting for the visa, house sale sign will be up the next day and we'll be on a flight at a minutes notice. In short "buy those one way tickets" and get started living the dream!
Karen
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Just go.........

I will be, as soon as I sell the damn house

We've never been either
Old Feb 9th 2006, 12:10 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

hi bloo
Yes i am looking at staying in the same career for a while but hopfully changing in the near future wouldnt mind having my own bussiness in time.Have you looked at rentals yet and if so what agencys have you used.I fully agree about going for it my area boss couldnt understand why i am going he is there for the next 25 years to collect his pension that would kill me to do that.Where abouts in perth are you looking at going to we were looking at the rockinghame area.Also we are looking for a better way of life for our three boys the outside life just suits them down to the ground.Just have to get the house on the market now.
neil and lesley
p.s thanks for the karma
Hi Neil and Lesley, If you are looking at Rockingham, we have short term houses fully furnished in the area, check out our site at http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/ . Good luck in your new adventure. PS The 5 bedroom house can have pets if you are bringing yours to OZ. Easier transition for the kids than visiting a kennel. Hope this is of some use, Suzette and Will at Cedar Cottage.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future

hi all
help neil and lesley
Go for it, I came out on my own for 3 months while hubby finished up in the Uk, I did have family here so that helped. We still haven;t sold the house so are in rented accommodation. There are plenty of people on this site that you can meet up with where ever you go. I have been to Perth, Melbourne and Sydney and decided I like Queensland best, so hopefully when the house is sold we will buy on the sunshine coast. Good Luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.