Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do they look like?

What do they look like?

Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oz T
I imagine you to have fair hair and a beard with gold rimmed glasses!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by debsy
Oz T
I imagine you to have fair hair and a beard with gold rimmed glasses!
Wrong on all 3 counts Debsy - as I said I posted a photo of myself somewhere once.

Hair - brownish; moustache; nae specs (well, reading glasses, £2.99, no rims)!

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:37 am
Badge

that description reminds me of Bill Bryson???

me - 5ft 6, 11 stone. Mrs B2B is a few inches taller, c9 stone. Defo v much taller in heels, love it.

Badge

Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
that description reminds me of Bill Bryson???

me - 5ft 6, 11 stone. Mrs B2B is a few inches taller, c9 stone. Defo v much taller in heels, love it.

Badge
Badge

I tower over you (by 2 or 3 inches!) and come in half a stone more. Mrs OzT wouldn't like me divulging height and weight details but I'm taller and heavier than her is all I will say.

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Defo v much taller in heels, love it.

They may indeed make you taller Badge, but don't wear them when trying to sign up for the local rugby team - you'll never pass for a flanker no matter how much taller they make you look. :lecture:
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:50 am
Badge

I know, that's why I play wing, although I can come in as a breaking scrum-half sometimes around rucks and mauls..

I'm built bizarrely, kind of cross between a rugby player and a gymnast, and I find my centre of gravity and leg strength means I can accelerate throught the smallest gaps..and go around defenders - I run straight at them, they go to tackle, and I'm away - they always look gobsmacked lol..

bit like a white version of Jason Robinson whose style of play is closest to mine..

BM

Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm built bizarrely, kind of cross between a rugby player and a gymnast.....
Like a cross between Martin Johnson and Olga Korbut?

Just trying to picture.....
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

OzTennis pls don't take offence but I always assumed you were a woman..

I suppose you always thougth I wa a small bear!!!

booboo
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by booboo
OzTennis pls don't take offence but I always assumed you were a woman..

I suppose you always thougth I wa a small bear!!!

booboo
Bundy are you reading this? I'll leave you to explain why you thought I was a woman booboo - the thought police on this site don't think I am. .

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What do they look like?

Originally posted by debsy
Hi everyone.
Last night there were quite a few of us in the chatroom and we were all saying to each other what we thought each other looked like.

We all have our own perceptions and I was just wondering what everyone else thought some of the members looked like or who they though they would resemble.

I would be interested to hear your comments!!
Attached Thumbnails What do they look like?-35.jpg  
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough

here mike and I are
Attached Thumbnails What do they look like?-fairies.jpg  
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very nice pic Vicky - you're the one on the left, right! Where was it taken? I love all those old abbeys in Yorkshire - Fountains, Jervaulx (spelling?) and so on.

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Fountains Hall, Fountains Estate Yorkshire where Mike adn i got wed 10th may 03. Two fairies are our godkids.

Will miss the old English properties when we move, but so much other stuff will compensate !!

telling the mad Mum on Friday, after a bottle of vodka :-)
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by vickymills
Fountains Hall, Fountains Estate Yorkshire where Mike adn i got wed 10th may 03. Two fairies are our godkids.

Will miss the old English properties when we move, but so much other stuff will compensate !!

telling the mad Mum on Friday, after a bottle of vodka :-)
Thanks for that Vicky, I had an eerie feeling I'd been there before a few times. We're off to York for a few days before Christmas so will pass through the area as we usually go to Ilkley and Harrogate on the way. You're right about the history and the old buildings and so on but as you say there are different attractions elsewhere. Good luck telling your Mum and in your new life together.

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bundy
I agree, tall is good. I'm 5 ft 10 and I love being tall. And I always get asked to help little old ladies (generally) reach things on high shelves in supermarkets.
lol
Is this a forum for the lanky immigrants???! Hubby 6ft4' and me 5ft9'....always bloody useful at the bar, tend to get served quicker!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.