Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do they look like?

What do they look like?

Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Talking What do they look like?

Hi everyone.
Last night there were quite a few of us in the chatroom and we were all saying to each other what we thought each other looked like.

We all have our own perceptions and I was just wondering what everyone else thought some of the members looked like or who they though they would resemble.

I would be interested to hear your comments!!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debsy

We all thought Tinaj was petite and pretty and she turns out to be 5ft 11in
I thought you would have long dark ,curly hair.. I was so wrong there.
Pollyanna is such a ray of sunshine I thought she would have long golden hair.. Wrong again..

it was a good crowd on the chat room last night.
Saturday night was good aswell and we had a good laugh with a Mr fitness instructor!!!!!!

cheers
booboo
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Booboo
I though you would have short blonde hair with freckles??
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like it gonna be another name to faces thread

Kath
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

yeah lets sort out a photo gallery for crimbo

booboo
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:34 am
Badge

Originally posted by booboo
We all thought Tinaj was petite and pretty and she turns out to be 5ft 11in
she IS pretty

BM

Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets all post nice family chrismassie ones - its my two girls birthdays one on sunday 21st so she can wear her santa outfit and my eldest is 14 xmas day!!!(she wont wear a Santa outfit though) - oh joys of motherhood (yes I know it wasnt planned well!!!) ..

Kath
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by badgersmount
she IS pretty

BM

Yeah Pretty and tall
(same height as Nicole Kidman) The perfect height for a woman. I thought I was tall at 5ft 9 1/2 (over 6ft in my heels) but Tina wins hands down

booboo
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:48 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I've resurrected 'Names to faces'....
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Graham & Kath
Looks like it gonna be another name to faces thread

Kath
Quasimodo - 'I don't know his name but his face rings a bell'.

Someone had a thread or two in the recent past where people submitted piccies (including me in my innocence) but it was later thought that this wasn't perhaps a good idea. Interesting thread to speculate on what people look like though. It gets confusing though when some people can appear to be male and/or female!

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
I've resurrected 'Names to faces'....
And some thought Bundy was a bloke there for a moment but she soon sorted them out!

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by OzTennis
And some thought Bundy was a bloke there for a moment but she soon sorted them out!

OzTennis
Yep, that kept me laughing for ages. I always was a bit of a tom boy.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:09 am
Badge

the funny thing is. I've got a 'tahs top (both home and away) so for a split second I had to do a double take when I saw your photo!!

Badge

Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by badgersmount
the funny thing is. I've got a 'tahs top (both home and away) so for a split second I had to do a double take when I saw your photo!!

Badge

I remember you saying that...must have caused momentary confusion. I did try to accost someone in Cambridge one day who was also wearing a Waratahs top but who clearly wasn't Mr Bundy. It's just that you don't see many of them over here. Waratahs tops, that is
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by booboo
Yeah Pretty and tall
(same height as Nicole Kidman) The perfect height for a woman. I thought I was tall at 5ft 9 1/2 (over 6ft in my heels) but Tina wins hands down

booboo
I agree, tall is good. I'm 5 ft 10 and I love being tall. And I always get asked to help little old ladies (generally) reach things on high shelves in supermarkets.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.