Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what do i do now with police checks?

what do i do now with police checks?

Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:34 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all
Default what do i do now with police checks?

hi i've just got my letter back regarding my police check....just wondered do i just send that to my case officer?is it the original i send and do i need to make any copies?

sorry i'm a bit clueless about this bit!!

cheers
Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice
Default Re: what do i do now with police checks?

we just sent ours, didnt copy them, got our visas 3 weeks later!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:39 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all

ok brill!!hopefully that'll happen in my case aswell!!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:42 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nursekaty
hi i've just got my letter back regarding my police check....just wondered do i just send that to my case officer?is it the original i send and do i need to make any copies?

sorry i'm a bit clueless about this bit!!

cheers
they need the original sending to your case oficer nursekaty

nursekaty sorry just had to say it again it sounds so sexy

mmm back to police checks for piece of mind sent it recorded / signed for delivery

where in the north of england are you from ???
Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:46 pm
off2oz

ooohhh calm yourself!!!i'm in cumbria....i believe you're in touch with my oh....stuart the electrician!!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:00 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

ooohhh calm yourself!!!i'm in cumbria....i believe you're in touch with my oh....stuart the electrician!!!!!
arr but its so much better than the image portrayed by say nursegladdis

i take it, its stu going to cairns

regards steve
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:13 pm
off2oz

yep that's the stu!!!he found that funny!!!have got x rays next week so am hoping to hurry things along abit!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:17 pm
Worongary

yep that's the stu!!!he found that funny!!!have got x rays next week so am hoping to hurry things along abit!!!!
its going to be one hell of a differnce for you guys
kendal to cairns mmmm wet n cool to wet n subtropical
we spend a month up there in the middle of summer two years back fantastic place