Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What did you miss if you failed first TRA?

Wikiposts

What did you miss if you failed first TRA?

Old May 25th 2005, 4:09 am
Just Joined

flynnyman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What did you miss if you failed first TRA?

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hi Nikki
Thanks for that NI is a good idea will get hubby to get on to them as they wont speak to me, Robs training is the hard part for us as he learned on the job alongside plasterers whom we do not even no thier full names or even if they are still alive, ive spent today scanning advertising/promotional stuff dont no if it will be of any use but makes me feel like im doing something!!
We have got his old subcontract employers references suppliers and customers so will keep searching for more evidence.(so much fun not)

cheers again Kris

hi kris check out www.cscs.uk.com they can help you get quals.
Old May 25th 2005, 6:41 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What did you miss if you failed first TRA?

Originally Posted by flynnyman
hi kris check out www.cscs.uk.com they can help you get quals.
CHEERS JUST APPLIED FOR INFO PACK.