Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Had Meds In Northampton Area???

Anyone Had Meds In Northampton Area???

Old May 24th 2005, 3:13 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone Had Meds In Northampton Area???

Hi
just wondering if anyone has had thier medicals done in Northampton area
Where did you go
How did it go ??
We have just sent off our TRA papers so we are now starting to think of the next step
Thanks
Jane x
Old May 24th 2005, 4:15 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Had Meds In Northampton Area???

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi
just wondering if anyone has had thier medicals done in Northampton area
Where did you go
How did it go ??
We have just sent off our TRA papers so we are now starting to think of the next step
Thanks
Jane x
I'm sure that theres a doc in N/hampton. I went to one in Hitchen (down the A1 ) - it was fine, try not to worry too much (unless you've got TB or are HIV+ )
Her's the link to the DIMIA web site
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/doctors/index.htm
Gillian

Last edited by sme; May 24th 2005 at 4:21 pm.
Old May 24th 2005, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

We had ours done in Northampton, no worries!

All four of us (hubbie and I, daughter 17 and son 10) had them done early morning by a very nice doctor.

Hubbie had to pay extra because of his tatoo. After our meds we then went to another address in northampton to have xrays.

If you need anymore info just ask.

Mandy
Old May 24th 2005, 8:55 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mandy
we have not had ours req yet but was just wondering where the options are
can I be cheeky and ask where abouts you went for both meds and x rays
Cheers Jane
Old May 25th 2005, 4:08 am
Did
Just Joined

Did is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jane,

I lived in East Northants and went to Cambridge Migration Medical Services for my medicals. It was all very routine for them and it was great to have both the check-up and x-ray done within the same appointment.

The Cambridge doctors are listed in the South England section of the DIMIA document Gillian linked to. I've no idea why they're not considered part of the Midlands and East Anglia!

They're based at the Nuffield Private Hospital in the centre of the city, which is easily accessible from the Park & Ride site off the M11.

Hope that helps,
Did
Old May 25th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

We had our medical at a place in Barratt road and then went (i think) to Three shires Hospital. Make sure you allow plenty of time to find a parking space when heading to the doctors in Barratt road. They are only about 5-10 mins away from each other if I remember correctly.

If i remember, when you book your medical, they will give you the number of the xray department so you can ring and book a time that will suit you. The doctors will send you a letter telling you what you need to bring and what to expect.

Note both my daughter and I had to have a breast examination. Hubbie and our 10 year old had to cought and drop Not all doctor do the same examinations, I think there is more than one doctor in that practice who deals with these kind of examinations.

Hope this helps.

Mandy