Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What did you do without Expats??

What did you do without Expats??

Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:35 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Arrow What did you do without Expats??

Well it was tough, but at least we have Expats back now

What did everyone do without it; I went to IKEA and Logan Hyperdome yesterday and was up early this morning to go the markets.

Just started to get used to NOT logging onto Expats, and they bring it back... looks like my addiction isn't to be quashed quite yet
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:48 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What did you do without Expats??

Watched a brilliant torrential rainstorm (with my youngest son) from the verandah of our dacha - buckets and buckets of the stuff! Great for the rather parched garden.

Entertained/ kicked/ kissed/ avoided the kids/ dog/ wife/ rellies eating us out of house & home.
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner

What did everyone do without it; I went to IKEA and Logan Hyperdome yesterday and was up early this morning to go the markets.

Just started to get used to NOT logging onto Expats, and they bring it back... looks like my addiction isn't to be quashed quite yet
We did the Ekka yesterday, that was really good fun! I am now a Showbag addict!!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:00 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
We did the Ekka yesterday, that was really good fun! I am now a Showbag addict!!

I sunbathed in the garden all day.
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

We're busy packing... and my daughter had her birthday party... we also had rellies and friends around... but I have probably tried to log in a good 10 or so times!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:25 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: What did you do without Expats??

Thank God it's back!! I missed all of ya...

Well i went for a swim, the only good thing in this heat apart from
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

Spent our last day in Oz sunbathing on the beach, helicopter ride (hubby and son) and drinking wine and eating cheese by the Marina in Southport, Gold Coast watching the sun go down, after spending the night in the Versace hotel!!!!! Not your average Saturday!

Now in lounge waiting for plane to bring us home WAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Love the new look site and will be glued again when we get home!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:54 am
rudo1ph

The worst thing was another board I use was down for a couple of days as well!!!!! I had to do some housework this week!!!!

Old Aug 8th 2004, 9:48 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Went for a lovely early morning walk here in nz took loads of piccies for friends. Caught up with the ironing. Logged on to another forum
Old Aug 8th 2004, 9:54 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sky
Went for a lovely early morning walk here in nz took loads of piccies for friends. Caught up with the ironing. Logged on to another forum
What's all this back biting on that other forum, Sky? Is it because they STILL don't like hearing that everything isn't paradise in NZ?

That's what I got expelled for...
Old Aug 8th 2004, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

After trying to log in a few times thru the day,I gave up and went out into the garden-shouted at the kids,had a bbq,a few martinis watched casualty and a video and had a few more martini's darling!!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 11:12 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I didnt go this year, but my housemate bought me back the Cadburys Chocette one.. yummy!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 11:55 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mlbonner

So, what do you think of the Hyperdome?
Old Aug 8th 2004, 12:21 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I had nothing to do, so spent the weekend installing a live webcam on my website

Computer geeks, huh? Just can't keep us away LOL

Siren
Old Aug 8th 2004, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our leaving do....so plenty to do to keep my mind off the fact that there was no Expats....

A good time was had by all and I didnt get to bed till 5am this morning....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.