What can I do?

Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:43 pm
mr&mrs_o'r

mr&mrs_o'r is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool What can I do?

Can I use punch pockets to separate each doc with my application? Thanx
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:28 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What can I do?

Originally Posted by mr&mrs_o'r
Do you mean plastic pockets? ~ they don't like you using plastic pockets, paper clips, staples etc.

Make sure you have a contents page and that you number your pages and then just put your papers together.

The CO's don't like it if they have to remove stuff from plastic pockets or remove staples.

Old Sep 27th 2006, 6:31 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Dont use anything, just put it all loose in one envelope as it says and they will sort it all out! We wanted to sort it all out too but your not allowed to use staples, plastic wallets or anything that will hold the pages together, not even a paper clip!!!!!!!! How stupid! Pete
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Dont use anything, just put it all loose in one envelope as it says and they will sort it all out! We wanted to sort it all out too but your not allowed to use staples, plastic wallets or anything that will hold the pages together, not even a paper clip!!!!!!!! How stupid! Pete
When I got my visa I asked the interviewing case officer why we couldn't present things nicely in pockets etc. She explained that they have to scan all the documents, so if they have to stop and take them all out of pockets and take off papercips etc it slows down the work........and hence the issuing of visas
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:03 pm
mr&mrs_o'r

Thank you all so much!!!! How are we if we use dividers with the index giving directions as to which document is which?? Cheers guys
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all so much!!!! How are we if we use dividers with the index giving directions as to which document is which?? Cheers guys
You can have a look at this thread,http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385433, gives you ideas of what others have done.

Good luck
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

I used the number type dividers then put an index in the front.Dont really think it matters too much as long as its in some sort of order, just dont staple or clip it.
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

A large bull dog type clip is ok to hold it all together (this is what it says on the checklist to do)
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:45 pm
mr&mrs_o'r

Thank you so much for your help!!!