Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what about a Dutch meet ?

what about a Dutch meet ?

Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:07 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default what about a Dutch meet ?

I keep seeing posts from a number of expats in Holland, so is there any interest in an expats meeting in Holland?

I know that Rossifumi already has got his visa, but maybe he has time , and i'm sure there are a few still in the process, so if you live in clogland, and you fancy a meet (amsterdam or the Hague) let me know your thoughts.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: what about a Dutch meet ?

A dutch meet, is that when you go half's
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:18 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
A dutch meet, is that when you go half's
I was hoping that if I organize things, I was exempt
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by furkew
I was hoping that if I organize things, I was exempt
Good thinking
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:28 am
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by karenjc
Good thinking
Just because I live here doesn't mean I can't stay British, and be a tight bas****
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

geordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond repute

Just because I live here doesn't mean I can't stay British, and be a tight bas****
Wish I could,I liked Holland in the 70s,is the 3 balloons still there in Rotterdam and the Double Diamond bar straight down from the station.Parima hotel still on Warmostraat in A/dam,worked there as a barman waiting for the next gig after Grootcon laid us off,A/dam shipyard promised us a start but it never came good,wish I could!!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:51 pm
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by geordie downunder
Wish I could,I liked Holland in the 70s,is the 3 balloons still there in Rotterdam and the Double Diamond bar straight down from the station.Parima hotel still on Warmostraat in A/dam,worked there as a barman waiting for the next gig after Grootcon laid us off,A/dam shipyard promised us a start but it never came good,wish I could!!!
can't help you on any of the bars, I live close to Delft myself, and always go there or into the Hague for a beer.

Most people I speak to have fond memories of their time in Holland.

I probably also has a lot to do with dodgy cigarettes that they where smoking.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:56 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Hello mate,

Unfortunately I am not living in Holland with all the shexyyy ladies, I had put my location as Holland because of the 'World Cup Sweepstake' thread as I have them for the World Cup.

Cheers

Rich
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:33 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

you might catch me in the banana bar thur - sat...
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:19 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

If any of you reading this speak/read Dutch, check out this forum :
www.xpdite.net/forum

Lots of meets being organised.

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 6:23 am
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by Ransi
you might catch me in the banana bar thur - sat...
but do you eat the banana afterwards ?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 6:24 am
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by Simone
If any of you reading this speak/read Dutch, check out this forum :
www.xpdite.net/forum

Lots of meets being organised.

I know about xpdite, but I find BE more fun. Also my written Dutch is a bit patchy.

thanks for the tip though

groetjes

Paul.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 6:44 am
karma? You make your own!

adriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant future

but do you eat the banana afterwards ?
you usually don't get a lot of choice...
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 6:45 am
karma? You make your own!

adriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant future

..and be a tight bas****
being tight?...so you've really integrated into cloggy society then! (no offense to the Dutchies reading!).
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:54 am
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by adriang
being tight?...so you've really integrated into cloggy society then! (no offense to the Dutchies reading!).
jokes about people going to the toilet when it's their round must have come from Holland.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.