Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Weymouth, Dorset meet up

Weymouth, Dorset meet up

Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weymouth, Dorset meet up

Originally Posted by springonion
Yep I agree - just thought I'd post it as its all I could find on it.

I'll try and get down there this weekend to see - I've got 2 little ones so its important they can go charging around
Did you have chance to do a reccie springo?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:13 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeresaG
Congratulations.

We have been to the Bakers Arms but not for a while. I think it has been taken over by Wetherspoons now so the food will probably be quite similar to Brewers Fayre. When were went there was a play area for the kids but this was a few years ago so I'm not sure what it is like now.
Hi Teresa, long time no speak!

How are things with you? Are you coming to the meet? Will be nice to see you again
Old Mar 5th 2008, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Are we any closer to a decision about venue?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone have any other suggestion or shall we just go with The Bakers Arms?

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
what is the Imax like in Bournemouth,i heard it as a ball park area as well as a bar.
MyrtleTony,Callum.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

HI,
we are new to this forum, have been reading for some time and were wondering if we could join your group to talk about australia, i believe your planning a meet up soon. we are a family of five. three girls age 9,9 &7.

Moving to gold coast on a spouse Visa in November.

we live in wimborne.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by flodsfive
HI,
we are new to this forum, have been reading for some time and were wondering if we could join your group to talk about australia, i believe your planning a meet up soon. we are a family of five. three girls age 9,9 &7.

Moving to gold coast on a spouse Visa in November.

we live in wimborne.
Welcome to BE
Always great to meet different people & of course you are very welcome to the meet if we ever get around to making any definite arrangements on location! Know any child-friendly places with play area?
It is planned for Sunday 30th March.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

I can ask around for some good child freindly places. Is there any preferred locations for meet up planned.
it will be great to meet other soon to be expats i'm sure my freinds are fed up with hearing about our plans.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:18 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Weymouth and Dorset do you people realise what a fantastic place you all live in,what a great part of the UK.

Last edited by Backhomeatlast; Mar 8th 2008 at 4:21 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Welcome to BE
Always great to meet different people & of course you are very welcome to the meet if we ever get around to making any definite arrangements on location! Know any child-friendly places with play area?
It is planned for Sunday 30th March.
boo hoo....me/stuckinblighty and the kids are down in weymouth soon it would have been great to come but we are down there for the easter weekend. one week to early
have a good one anyway
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Backhomeatlast
Weymouth and Dorset do you people realise what a fantastic place you all live in,what a great part of the UK.
Certainly! I love it around here but there is more to life than pretty countryside. You have had your adventure, can we get on with having ours?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Certainly! I love it around here but there is more to life than pretty countryside. You have had your adventure, can we get on with having ours?
You have you PCC back!!!!!!! BRILLIANT NEWS Sallyclaire....I'm sooo glad for you!!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dandn
You have you PCC back!!!!!!! BRILLIANT NEWS Sallyclaire....I'm sooo glad for you!!!
Thanks Debby, it is a relief! Just the visa to go now
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:08 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by monmar
boo hoo....me/stuckinblighty and the kids are down in weymouth soon it would have been great to come but we are down there for the easter weekend. one week to early
have a good one anyway
Excellent. perhaps you can come and have a drink at my house? You'd all be very welcome
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:09 pm
Happy migrant

Absolutely

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.