British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   We've had an offer on the house!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/weve-had-offer-house-264801/)

shecha Nov 6th 2004 1:16 pm

We've had an offer on the house!!!!

Hello everyone,
We've finally had an offer on the house. They have a flat to sell but have had someone come around for a second viewing and they are expecting an offer this week. There will only be our house and their flat in the chain.
So I want to jump around for joy - but still worried about the sale going through smoothly!!!!!
Thanks to everyone who has given us good luck and karma before!!!!
Anyone who fancies giving us some more karma to help with the house sale - it would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll let you know how the sale goes.
Ta again!!!
Shell
xxxxxx

Cheeky Nov 6th 2004 1:23 pm

Re: We've had an offer on the house!!!!

Good for you Shell!!! :)

You must be over the moon!!

And 'no' chain either!

I hope it all goes smoothly for you!!

Good Luck!

Cheeky ;)

madsad Nov 6th 2004 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by shecha
Hello everyone,
We've finally had an offer on the house. They have a flat to sell but have had someone come around for a second viewing and they are expecting an offer this week. There will only be our house and their flat in the chain.
So I want to jump around for joy - but still worried about the sale going through smoothly!!!!!
Anyone who fancies giving us some more karma to help with the house sale - it would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ta again!!!
Shell
xxxxxx

Great news Shell :D

Goodluck x

Donna.

teach Nov 6th 2004 2:29 pm

Fab news Shell. Andrew must have thought I was mad when I jumped up and down and gave a little cry at McArthur Glen, lol. Hope it all goes through quickly and smoothly for you.
Sarah

YFitz Nov 6th 2004 2:45 pm

That's great news, Shell. Fingers crossed it all works out
Yvonne

shecha Nov 6th 2004 3:31 pm

Cheers guys,

I am so excited even though I'm telling myself not to be as things can go wrong with the house sale!

Sarah - you are a star and I can imagine Andrew's face with you jumping up and down at McCarthur Glenn!!! I really hope you get an offer soon too - it would be so good if we were going to Oz together!!! Hope you bought loads of new clothes. We'll have to meet up soon and you can show me them all!!!

Cheeky, Donna & Yvonne - thanks for your support and 'good lucks' and I hope everthing is working out for you. It's so stressful selling the house and it's always good to know there are people on here willing to keep you going!!!
Cheers guys!!!!

Shell
xxxxxxxx

philian4 Nov 6th 2004 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by shecha
Hello everyone,
Ta again!!!
Shell
xxxxxx

Fantastic news,

Karma on the way as requested! ;)

Phil x

scissors Nov 6th 2004 5:11 pm

everything crossed again,good luck.

tracey.

Sue2 Nov 6th 2004 7:24 pm

Great news Shell :D

Its a great feeling!! Fingers crossed for a smooth sale.

Sue

shecha Nov 7th 2004 9:16 am

Hi Phil, Tracey and Sue,
Thanks for the karma and good lucks!!! It is much appreciated!!
Feeling really nervous now about the sale going through smoothly!!!
Cheers guys
Shell
xxx

elksa Nov 7th 2004 9:36 am

Good luck and hope evry thing goes smoothly.