Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We've had an offer on the house!!!!

We've had an offer on the house!!!!

Old Nov 6th 2004, 1:16 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Default We've had an offer on the house!!!!

Hello everyone,
We've finally had an offer on the house. They have a flat to sell but have had someone come around for a second viewing and they are expecting an offer this week. There will only be our house and their flat in the chain.
So I want to jump around for joy - but still worried about the sale going through smoothly!!!!!
Thanks to everyone who has given us good luck and karma before!!!!
Anyone who fancies giving us some more karma to help with the house sale - it would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll let you know how the sale goes.
Ta again!!!
Shell
xxxxxx
Old Nov 6th 2004, 1:23 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: We've had an offer on the house!!!!

Good for you Shell!!!

You must be over the moon!!

And 'no' chain either!

I hope it all goes smoothly for you!!

Good Luck!

Cheeky

Old Nov 6th 2004, 2:10 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shecha
Hello everyone,
We've finally had an offer on the house. They have a flat to sell but have had someone come around for a second viewing and they are expecting an offer this week. There will only be our house and their flat in the chain.
So I want to jump around for joy - but still worried about the sale going through smoothly!!!!!
Anyone who fancies giving us some more karma to help with the house sale - it would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ta again!!!
Shell
xxxxxx

Great news Shell

Goodluck x

Donna.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 2:29 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Fab news Shell. Andrew must have thought I was mad when I jumped up and down and gave a little cry at McArthur Glen, lol. Hope it all goes through quickly and smoothly for you.
Sarah
Old Nov 6th 2004, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

That's great news, Shell. Fingers crossed it all works out
Yvonne
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:31 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Cheers guys,

I am so excited even though I'm telling myself not to be as things can go wrong with the house sale!

Sarah - you are a star and I can imagine Andrew's face with you jumping up and down at McCarthur Glenn!!! I really hope you get an offer soon too - it would be so good if we were going to Oz together!!! Hope you bought loads of new clothes. We'll have to meet up soon and you can show me them all!!!

Cheeky, Donna & Yvonne - thanks for your support and 'good lucks' and I hope everthing is working out for you. It's so stressful selling the house and it's always good to know there are people on here willing to keep you going!!!
Cheers guys!!!!

Shell
xxxxxxxx
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:45 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: We've had an offer on the house!!!!

Originally Posted by shecha
Hello everyone,
Ta again!!!
Shell
xxxxxx
Fantastic news,

Karma on the way as requested!

Phil x
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

everything crossed again,good luck.

tracey.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Shell

Its a great feeling!! Fingers crossed for a smooth sale.

Sue
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:16 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

Hi Phil, Tracey and Sue,
Thanks for the karma and good lucks!!! It is much appreciated!!
Feeling really nervous now about the sale going through smoothly!!!
Cheers guys
Shell
xxx
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:36 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Good luck and hope evry thing goes smoothly.