British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   We've got a sponsor!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/weve-got-sponsor-518234/)

gem313 Feb 29th 2008 10:37 pm

We've got a sponsor!!!!

hello, weve got a sponsor yeah, im so happy. anyway the question i was wondering is does anyone live or got any comments on what St Botany is like in NSW Sydney. just had a little look but was wondering if anyone has got any experiences of this area.

Thanks.

NikiL Feb 29th 2008 10:53 pm

Re: We've got a sponsor!!!!

Originally Posted by gem313 (Post 6001594)
hello, weve got a sponsor yeah, im so happy. anyway the question i was wondering is does anyone live or got any comments on what St Botany is like in NSW Sydney. just had a little look but was wondering if anyone has got any experiences of this area.

Thanks.

No idea, but congrats on the sponsor!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

gem313 Feb 29th 2008 10:57 pm

thank you, im so happy i could cry. lol. it seems to have took forever and after 190 emails sent just got this one back. wooo hooo. Our last sponsor, well who were going to sponsor us just havent bothered to speak to us for a month, everytime i try i get nothing. but nevermind things are looking up.

jimtrish Feb 29th 2008 11:06 pm

Originally Posted by gem313 (Post 6001699)
thank you, im so happy i could cry. lol. it seems to have took forever and after 190 emails sent just got this one back. wooo hooo. Our last sponsor, well who were going to sponsor us just havent bothered to speak to us for a month, everytime i try i get nothing. but nevermind things are looking up.

congratulations, hope it all goes well for you from here on in:)

Lenmil Mar 1st 2008 12:49 am

Excellent news, go for it and best of luck to you.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yanH Mar 1st 2008 6:38 am

Thanks.

If its Botany then its an industrial area very close to the airport. It is however fairly close to the CBD and has fairly good transport links. GOod Luck with the move :)

fartso Mar 1st 2008 7:38 am

Originally Posted by yanH (Post 6002453)
If its Botany then its an industrial area very close to the airport. It is however fairly close to the CBD and has fairly good transport links. GOod Luck with the move :)

Great news on the Sponser Buddies!

Cant help you with other...:thumbsup:

gem313 Mar 1st 2008 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by yanH (Post 6002453)

hello, yes it is Botany, dont know why i put St Botany. Gonna look at surrounding suburbs too. My OH has also been affered another job near camberra need to compare and see which one would be for us, as i thought we would only going to be going to qld not looked at anywhere else. fed up of reading on the internet. lol.

Lee&Jade Mar 1st 2008 3:57 pm

Hi and well done,
What trade is it that you do?
Did you just send out loads of emails to potential employers with cv attached???
We are just starting to go through this for my father-in-law as he's a carpenter and will be looking for a sponsor for ENS visa.
Thanks Lee

grahampaula Mar 1st 2008 10:31 pm

Thanks.

Sorry, can't answer your question, just wanted to say congratulations on getting your sponsor and good luck. :thumbsup:

Mairead Mar 1st 2008 11:36 pm

Thats great news. Congrats!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: