Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We've got a sponsor!!!!

We've got a sponsor!!!!

Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

gem313 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We've got a sponsor!!!!

hello, weve got a sponsor yeah, im so happy. anyway the question i was wondering is does anyone live or got any comments on what St Botany is like in NSW Sydney. just had a little look but was wondering if anyone has got any experiences of this area.

Thanks.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We've got a sponsor!!!!

Originally Posted by gem313
hello, weve got a sponsor yeah, im so happy. anyway the question i was wondering is does anyone live or got any comments on what St Botany is like in NSW Sydney. just had a little look but was wondering if anyone has got any experiences of this area.

Thanks.
No idea, but congrats on the sponsor!!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

thank you, im so happy i could cry. lol. it seems to have took forever and after 190 emails sent just got this one back. wooo hooo. Our last sponsor, well who were going to sponsor us just havent bothered to speak to us for a month, everytime i try i get nothing. but nevermind things are looking up.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

thank you, im so happy i could cry. lol. it seems to have took forever and after 190 emails sent just got this one back. wooo hooo. Our last sponsor, well who were going to sponsor us just havent bothered to speak to us for a month, everytime i try i get nothing. but nevermind things are looking up.

congratulations, hope it all goes well for you from here on in
Old Mar 1st 2008, 12:49 am

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

Excellent news, go for it and best of luck to you.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks.
If its Botany then its an industrial area very close to the airport. It is however fairly close to the CBD and has fairly good transport links. GOod Luck with the move
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

fartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nice

Originally Posted by yanH
If its Botany then its an industrial area very close to the airport. It is however fairly close to the CBD and has fairly good transport links. GOod Luck with the move
Great news on the Sponser Buddies!

Cant help you with other...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yanH
hello, yes it is Botany, dont know why i put St Botany. Gonna look at surrounding suburbs too. My OH has also been affered another job near camberra need to compare and see which one would be for us, as i thought we would only going to be going to qld not looked at anywhere else. fed up of reading on the internet. lol.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Lee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud of

Hi and well done,
What trade is it that you do?
Did you just send out loads of emails to potential employers with cv attached???
We are just starting to go through this for my father-in-law as he's a carpenter and will be looking for a sponsor for ENS visa.
Thanks Lee
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Thanks.
Sorry, can't answer your question, just wanted to say congratulations on getting your sponsor and good luck.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Thats great news. Congrats!!!