Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We've exchanged -woohoo!!

We've exchanged -woohoo!!

Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default We've exchanged -woohoo!!

At last the deed was done today- it is all final, completion is set for 6 weeks time.

A mixture of relief and nerves knowing that I am going to be homeless soon

Loads to do now, I am feeling sick at the thought of all the people I have to notify!

The wine will be coming out nightly now I think
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:36 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

congrats tina, glad it finally all got sorted
Now begins the fun part
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Yipee

Brilliant news guys really pleased after all the stress.

On with your plans now.

footie chick
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: We've exchanged -woohoo!!

Originally posted by tinaj
At last the deed was done today- it is all final, completion is set for 6 weeks time.

Loads to do now, I am feeling sick at the thought of all the people I have to notify!

Excellent news Tinaj
i've been keeping my bits crossed all day for you!
best of luck with everything else
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Thom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Exchanged

CONGRATULATIONS
At least now you know that your nearer to your goal.
May it all go well now and in your new country!
Slightly envious of you but hopefully it will be our turn soon.
Best of luck!!
Have a good drink!!!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

HOORAY!!!!!! Just the news I needed to hear before I leave!

Really pleased for you Tina, and your family...see you in Brissie for the Event of the Year!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:57 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Tina
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:59 pm
WBB

congratulations, at last.

enjoy your weekend.

Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by sky
Congratulations Tina

Tina...no one deserves it more than you...well done...fantastic news!!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Yabbadabbado

A huge hurdle overcome soon, put the champagne on ice, and enjoy it when you complete
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:23 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi tina
congratulations!!!
i shall raise a glass to you tonight!!

sue
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

get that wine out tina and enjoy the moments to come congratulations

arlene
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Thanks Guys,
It really is great to get all of the support messages. It is at times like this that I know how lucky I am to have found this site. We may all have different viewpoints, but we have one thing in common- the need to leave!

Polly- looking forward to the 31st- get the BBQ roasting as the whole clan will be there for certain now. My Daughter is so excited about coming that she wants to wear her 'Princess dress', so it may look like you have got an extra Bridesmaid

To everyone still waiting it is my turn to start crossing everything now for you
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

What a relief!!!

Coulden't stand the suspense much longer!!!

Congratulations and good luck with the rest.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 7:35 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS....n all that hope it all goes well for your move down under...
cheers
:PARTY:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.