Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wet & Wild!!-Money off vouchers?

Wet & Wild!!-Money off vouchers?

Old Jun 10th 2005, 1:30 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Question Wet & Wild!!-Money off vouchers?

Hello,

Does anyone know where for sure i could get some money off vouchers for Wet & Wild?....we are hoping to go there tomorrow (weather permitting!) & with 3 kids it can get a bit expensive

I have one voucher specifically for Wet & Wild but its not valid until July Coles & Target docket vouchers seem to be for Movie world (went there last Saturday )

Anyone spotted any vouchers in the papers or anywhere else

Thanks

Donna.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:46 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wet & Wild!!-Money off vouchers?

Hi Donna, I have some vouchers in the car for cheap entry, I'll check what they are & if they are still valid & I'll let you know. If you want them you can call in & get them on your way past (its only 2 mins out of your way).
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:57 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Hi Donna, I have some vouchers in the car for cheap entry, I'll check what they are & if they are still valid & I'll let you know. If you want them you can call in & get them on your way past (its only 2 mins out of your way).
That would be great Mrs Dagboy

Thankyou,
Donna.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:09 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Donna, I must have the same ones as you, mine are $10 entry from 1st July to 30th August. Its the Seaworld ones that I have that are current (to 20th June), half price admission.

Are you a member of RACQ? THey do discount on entry to most of the theme parks if you prebook.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Sorry Donna, I must have the same ones as you, mine are $10 entry from 1st July to 30th August. Its the Seaworld ones that I have that are current (to 20th June), half price admission.

Are you a member of RACQ? THey do discount on entry to most of the theme parks if you prebook.

Ach,not to worry,thanks for the offer anyways Not a member of RACQ either.
Will trawl through the papers & magazines at the supermarket

Donna.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 5:20 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

HeyMrs D do you know where those seaworld vouchers are from - about to hit that this weekend.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 5:32 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by spalen
HeyMrs D do you know where those seaworld vouchers are from - about to hit that this weekend.
On the back of Woolworths shopping receipts

Admission becomes $38 adult & $24 for child 4-13, valid for up to 6 people per voucher. Must have photo proof of QLD residence.

Last edited by ABCDiamond; Jun 10th 2005 at 5:35 am.

Old Jun 10th 2005, 5:53 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

Admission becomes $38 adult & $24 for child 4-13, valid for up to 6 people per voucher. Must have photo proof of QLD residence.

sometimes you can print the vouchers direct off their website - worth a look
Old Jun 10th 2005, 6:01 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by mlbonner
sometimes you can print the vouchers direct off their website - worth a look
Vouchers can normally be printed at http://www.hotdockets.com.au but they don't seem to be listed there at the moment

Old Jun 10th 2005, 6:18 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

Nope, mine were through school I think, $30 entry for adults, children 4-13 yrs $19.

Spalen, they're yours if you want them, send me a PM & you can pick them up in the morning if you like.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:34 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Ach,not to worry,thanks for the offer anyways Not a member of RACQ either.
Will trawl through the papers & magazines at the supermarket

Donna.
We bought ours at the concession stand in one of the malls on Surfers one evening - this saved us a bit of money compared to paying at the door.

Have fun