Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Yorkshire meet

West Yorkshire meet

Old Aug 18th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all
Default West Yorkshire meet

Hi everyone,

anyone up for another West Yorkshire meet.

If anyone is still around that is, we are still sat twidling our thumbs waiting for the blxxdy house to shift.

Chers,

Shelley
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: West Yorkshire meet

Originally Posted by sheli0508
Hi everyone,

If anyone is still around that is, we are still sat twidling our thumbs waiting for the blxxdy house to shift.

Chers,

Shelley
Hi Shelly

We would love to meet you all again, it was a lovely meet last time and great to meet such like minded people. We are still here, but only just, which is definitely a move in the right direction from the last meet Jason has already been offered a job in Brisbane and also has an interview in London for a job in Melbourne next week, so fingers crossed.

When were you thinking as we are in Florida from the 8th to the 23rd of September ? Also what area are we looking at and we can make some suggestions, didn't we agree on a Brewers Fayre type place with a kids play area after the last meet

Take Care
Tracy & Jason & Kids
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:01 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

I'd love to come missed out on the last one as I ended up having to work away when it was on.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: West Yorkshire meet

This sounds like a great idea we are moving to Brisbane in nov/dec and would love to get to know people. Let us know when u all plan to meet and we will join you.
Shelley
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

We'd love that too please, didnt attend the last one as we were so busy putting our application together, now its sent off we'd love to attend a meet. Were heading to Perth
I think somebody suggested Brickworks as a follow up??
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Hi all,

We need to decide on a couple of potential dates and venus then.

Brickworks would be ideal because it's far more child friendly than the last venue and we can't rely on the weather to be able to send them outside...lol.. as for dates last week Sept/beginning of Oct works for us, not sure about everyone else. I know Tracey and Jason are awayuntil the 23rd.... Also give us a few more weeks to get more peopletogether - more brains to pick!!!

I'll make tentative enquiries with the brick works in the interim.

cheers,

Shelley
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:54 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Brickworks would be ideal because it's far more child friendly than the last venue and we can't rely on the weather to be able to send them outside...lol.. as for dates last week Sept/beginning of Oct works for us, not sure about everyone else. I know Tracey and Jason are awayuntil the 23rd.... Also give us a few more weeks to get more peopletogether - more brains to pick!!!

cheers,

Shelley
hope they have a new chef there as last time I ate there it was appalling (christmas dinner) but on the plus side I only live a ten min walk from it so sounds good
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Hello there everybody, both i and my wife carol would love to attend the next meet up. We have PR visa's and activated them when we got married in Brisbane in April.
We have been out to Brisbane 3 times now and have also lived in New Zealand, I am an Electricain and Carol is a Midwife (with a job offered in The Wesley hospital in Brisbane CBD) so if anyone has any questions that we can answer , we would be more than happy to.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

cheers,

Shelley
Good work, Will keep an eye on the thread for updates

Ian
Old Sep 18th 2007, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello all you West Yorkshire Aussies to be!!, Are we any nearer to discussing a meet.....anyone???
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:41 pm

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point

we have just joined the forum we ar off to queensland in april would love to meet up with future fosters drinkers lol......
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Count me and OH in!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:12 pm
jol
Just Joined

jol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Chers,

Shelley
Hi, we would love to join the next meet. We are working our way through the application form at the moment. Brickworks would be good for us.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

We are back from our jollies, gosh it is cold and wet in Halifax.:curse:. We are still up for a meet and need cheering up. Brickworks are still good for us
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:45 pm

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point

is the brickworks in birstall ????? what time, what date and also can kids come along ?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.