Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Sussex meet up

West Sussex meet up

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:19 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default West Sussex meet up

Hi all

As there are so many of us in the West Sussex/Surrey areal, Kala has suggested we meet up in Horhsam...I think it's a great idea, at least we would all know someone when we get out to Oz!
SO let's sort out the where's and when's shall we? Im racking my brain to think of somewhere decent...lets get an idea of numbers first. DO we do a pub afternoon and bring all the kiddies or do an adult only evening?

Lucy
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:45 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: West Sussex meet up

Originally posted by lucyb
Hi all

As there are so many of us in the West Sussex/Surrey areal, Kala has suggested we meet up in Horhsam...I think it's a great idea, at least we would all know someone when we get out to Oz!
SO let's sort out the where's and when's shall we? Im racking my brain to think of somewhere decent...lets get an idea of numbers first. DO we do a pub afternoon and bring all the kiddies or do an adult only evening?

Lucy
I'm childless but it's only fair on those with Kids to make it an afternoon thing with Kids aswell, afterall they are also making the big move to the other side of the world.

Are there any parks in Horsham with a pub, something like Tilgate Park in Crawley would be good for both Adults and Kids, anything like that in Horsham?

Kala