Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Midlands Meet? June/July?

West Midlands Meet? June/July?

Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: West Midlands Meet? June/July?

hi,

i'm lisa 36 & my hubbys andrew 39 - the mcphilimeys have added us to the list going tomorrow. just thought i'd introduce myself (if a little late, sorry).
have been trying to find this meet up thread for a few days now - only just realised i was on the wrong site britishexpat.com instead of 'britishexpatS.com' - didnt realise there were two very similar.

were hoping to move to perth next year - probably around the mandurah area.

were going on a STNI 137 visa - & have passed the skills assessment, shortly hoping to hear from the state sponsorship (fingers crossed). visa docs are ready to be sent next week!!!!!!!

we have two children lauren 11 and lewis 8 - they will both be coming aswell.

look forward to seeing you all tomorrow, have never been to one before, a little daunting but looking forward to it.

lisa & andy
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

bretang is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lisa,

Looking forward to meeting you today. We went to a meet in Mandurah last year when we did our reccie. Beautiful place.

Looks like all the kids will be in the Wacky today.............blooming weather

Ang
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

I've managed to print of a small Ozzie flag (couldn't find a big one) about A5 in size and I'll have it taped to my daughters pushchair and I'll put one on the table.

Hope this helps.

See you all later.

Ang
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:37 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

hi lisa, andrew and crew we are kate, mark jack 6 and scott 1 look forward to meeting you all.
kate
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

The McPhilimeys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Just a quick question are there any children going who are over 12. Have a stroppy teenager (14) who is moaning about coming. By the sounds off it though Caitlin (8) will have loads off children to play with.

Jo
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

I think Claires' (Rollie) 13 yr old daughter is going. She's very friendly. My 3yr old followed her everywhere last time.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

The McPhilimeys is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks thats great, we will all be coming then, see you soon.

Jo
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:37 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunny somers
thanks ang, will be there around 4ish all being well, hope Bretts ok, but not to ok so you can have a drink I'm really looking forward to it, am I sad?
kate
Sorry couldn't make it! Too close for work.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi everyone,

it was nice to meet up and see everyone - you were all very friendly, not as daunting as i thought.
nice to be able to put faces to names (if i can remember them all!?)

hope to see you again at another one.
good luck to you all.

lisa & andrew
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:42 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi we had a great time, didnt get round to talking to everyone though. Hope to see you all again.

Joex
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Tarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant future

Apologies guys for not being able to make it - OH got called into work after vandals got in. Kinda reminds us why we are going. Anyway hope to be at the next one and hope you all had a great time.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:32 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya everyone it was great to meet you all, hope to do it again sometime. Good luck to rollie and gang wish you all the best it was lovely meeting you and good luck to jane and family who go in two weeks hope to see you out there keep in touch and let me know how you get on out there hopefully be joining you soon, good luck with the house take care colleen, mark and kids
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

gillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Tarnee22;4965249]
sorry we couldnt make it yesterday, quite a mad weekend. We got the removal people coming in a couple of days, so we really needed to concentrate on packing. Hope you all had a good time.
Gill & Bri Holden
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 3:08 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Great to meet people in the same boat as us. See you all at the next 1.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hiya everyone it was great to meet you all, hope to do it again sometime. Good luck to rollie and gang wish you all the best it was lovely meeting you SAME HERE, COLLEEN, ALL THE BEST.and good luck to jane and family who go in two weeks hope to see you out there keep in touch and let me know how you get on out there hopefully be joining you soon, good luck with the house take care colleen, mark and kids
CLAIRE AND FAM.
X

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.