Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Midlands Meet? June/July?

West Midlands Meet? June/July?

Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:53 am
Just Joined

gillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant future
Default Re: West Midlands Meet? June/July?

Hi Guys
Add us (+2 kids)to the list as well, cant make it for 2pm, but will def be along later.
not met any of you lot before, how will we recognize you all!!!

Cheers
Gill
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

SJFothe is a jewel in the roughSJFothe is a jewel in the roughSJFothe is a jewel in the roughSJFothe is a jewel in the rough

Just so you know S and J Fothe are Sarah and Jason. See you on 1st july - looking forward to meeting you all.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

bretang is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi gillnbri,

I'll be there from 2pm onwards and sonnysomers (kate) is going to print of some Ozzie flags to put on the table or more likely you'll see half a dozen kids running around with them

I try and have a flag on my daughters pushchair.

Ok, so it's Sunday 1st july at the One and Two Halves on the Wolverhampton Rd in Oldbury, just off junc 2 of the M5.
so far we have the following people going :

Brett & Ang + 2 - bretang
Kate & Mark +2 - Sunnysomers
Mark & Kerry -
S & J Fothe - SjFothe
Collen & Mark + Kids - colleybabe
jackie & John - jwood
Mandy - Scrawni2
Gary & Jane +2 - The Wilkinsons
Ozzie nurse +
Rollie +
gillnbri +2
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

The McPhilimeys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

We will come along, haven't been to one before, so please add us Jo, John and 2 girls Lauren and Caitlin. Lauren is 14 so not sure if we can drag her along, are there any other older children going???

Jo & John
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

WILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The McPhilimeys
Hi All,

We will come along, haven't been to one before, so please add us Jo, John and 2 girls Lauren and Caitlin. Lauren is 14 so not sure if we can drag her along, are there any other older children going???

Jo & John
Hello everyone!
Can't wait to meet up, we have a 7 year old and a 19 year old ( not sure that he will come along, he is still a little undecided whether to go with us or not!!!) We have booked our flights and his too, so maybe some of you can convince him that it is all in his best interest ,i.e a new fantastic life compared to the crap UK! He just can't see it at this moment in time.

Look forward to seeing you all
Take care everyone
Jane Wilkinson x
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:33 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

lots of Marks going could get confusing
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bretang
Ok, so it's Sunday 1st july at the One and Two Halves on the Wolverhampton Rd in Oldbury, just off junc 2 of the M5.

Mark & Kerry -
S & J Fothe - SjFothe
jackie & John - jwood
Mandy - Scrawni2

Sorry if I've missed anyone, and feel free to add to the list. The more the merrier.
[QUOTE=bretang;4946166]Hi gillnbri,

I'll be there from 2pm onwards and sonnysomers (kate) is going to print of some Ozzie flags to put on the table or more likely you'll see half a dozen kids running around with them

Mark & Kerry -
S & J Fothe - SjFothe
jackie & John - jwood
Mandy - Scrawni2
Ozzie nurse +
claire and nigel - Rollie + 3
gillnbri +2

hiya,
thanks ang. for putting us down.
not been on as very busy.

anyhow, those that have not met us yet..................ummmm??..........
OH on 136 skilled visa /building.
well , we have 3 kids.(3.5 (m)/11 (m)/and 13 yrs. old(f))

this could be our last, as looking at leving in 57 days.AAaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh.

so see u all on the 1st.

claire , nige and fam.
x
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:41 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Think ive talked Mark into going, so add 2 more (probably). Just got to get a babysitter for EJ so I can chill.

Joex
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

Sandon is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=ROLLIE;4951892]
Originally Posted by bretang
Hi gillnbri,

Mark & Kerry -
S & J Fothe - SjFothe
jackie & John - jwood
Mandy - Scrawni2
Ozzie nurse +
claire and nigel - Rollie + 3
gillnbri +2

hiya,
thanks ang. for putting us down.
not been on as very busy.

anyhow, those that have not met us yet..................ummmm??..........
OH on 136 skilled visa /building.
well , we have 3 kids.(3.5 (m)/11 (m)/and 13 yrs. old(f))

this could be our last, as looking at leving in 57 days.AAaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh.

so see u all on the 1st.

claire , nige and fam.
x
Hiya

We can definitely make it now (Sarah and Marc). We have never been to a meet before but looking forward to meeting everyone, see you soon. x
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:36 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

looking forward to seeing you all there
kate
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

There will probably be the 3 of us, maybe even 5 if my daughter and her boyfriend want to come. So , 4 adults 1 young teen.

Mandy
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:39 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i see there are a few new names on the list and a few regulars...

have a great time all new and old...

aston..
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:45 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

looking forward to seeing you claire & gang to wish you well on your journey it's come round so quick, hope it does that for us
kate
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there, we live in Stourbridge and would love to come too. I have just made plans though on sunday 1st at 12.30 for my boys 1st birthday party!! Dont think we will finish until around 3.30, how long will you all be staying for? We wouldnt want to get there for everyone to be leaving!! Carley

OTE=bretang;4946166]Hi gillnbri,

Mark & Kerry -
S & J Fothe - SjFothe
jackie & John - jwood
Mandy - Scrawni2
Ozzie nurse +
Rollie +
gillnbri +2[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

hi C.

usally, from past meets, people turn up anytime after 2. And SOME(not naming anyone in person ) r there till they r kicked out.

so i`m sure it`ll be ok to get there at 4. we r not sure when we will go but we wont be leaving early.

c.
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.