Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:29 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Hopefully panic over and we'll be ok - it's rain forecast so should be ok - fingers crossed everyone
Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:36 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Originally Posted by aston man
nor me mate..ast
Good onya mate.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aston man
nor me mate..ast
ditto ast.
dont want to miss anything.
though i bet i`ll be driving!.....nigel `s stil on the road (been there since , 1.30pm (updated off the man himself) o.h. not happy.and still not back !!!!!!!!!!ummmmmmmmm

c.
x

o.h. has just returned(took some fab photo`s whilst in the jams. wwwhhoooooooooooooo!

Last edited by ROLLIE; Feb 9th 2007 at 7:07 am. Reason: he`s back
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:29 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

I live only 10 minutes from work, but it took me half an hour to get home today.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:32 am
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice

as most peeps don't seem to be getting to the pub till 3 or later we will check in to the travel lodge at 3 and then go to the pub if you see the flag we will be there.

gareth
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:38 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I live only 10 minutes from work, but it took me half an hour to get home today.
My mother in law has had to walk from Birmingham City Centre to Great Barr tonight - took her 3 hours. She's 60 this year. You would have thought they'd let them leave early wouldn't you
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:49 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
My mother in law has had to walk from Birmingham City Centre to Great Barr tonight - took her 3 hours. She's 60 this year. You would have thought they'd let them leave early wouldn't you
Took me 2 and a half hours to get home tonight usually takes 15 minutes!
MAde it up a really icy hill, many others didnt and had to abandon their cars...the roads were mayhem, if they weren't like ice rinks they were gridlocked!! Ambulances couldnt even get through
Where were all the gritters??? Hope its ok for the meet...... fingers crossed x
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Took me 2 and a half hours to get home tonight usually takes 15 minutes!
MAde it up a really icy hill, many others didnt and had to abandon their cars...the roads were mayhem, if they weren't like ice rinks they were gridlocked!! Ambulances couldnt even get through
Where were all the gritters??? Hope its ok for the meet...... fingers crossed x
There haven't been any gritters by us today, I have just seen some type of snow plow thing goind down the main road though
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:03 am
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice

there was a gritter on the walsall road about 7pm going in to brum with a snow plough on the front.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:04 am

Originally Posted by silver knight
there was a gritter on the walsall road about 7pm going in to brum with a snow plough on the front.
Ah must've been the same one then that came down the Queslett
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:06 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ah must've been the same one then that came down the Queslett
Just home!! Was on the 1837 from New Street. Arrived Sandwell and Dudley 7pm, made the Oldbury roadabout 8.30pm, Milking Bank 10pm.

Just about to open a beer!

I would have been quicker walking.

On the upside I got some lovely clothes from Coast!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:09 am

Originally Posted by busterboy
Just home!! Was on the 1837 from New Street. Arrived Sandwell and Dudley 7pm, made the Oldbury roadabout 8.30pm, Milking Bank 10pm.

Eek! What a nightmare!! Hope you're having a warming drink now

Coast! You have been spending....you're not wearing them tomorrow are you, I'll be right underdressed in my dotty p's wear
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:11 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Eek! What a nightmare!! Hope you're having a warming drink now

Coast! You have been spending....you're not wearing them tomorrow are you, I'll be right underdressed in my dotty p's wear
No, it'll be jeans and a sweater for me!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Yes took us 3 hours to get home from Birmingham too saw one gritter on motorway - going the other way, at one point we were stuck behind a lorry from Hungary whose wheels were spinning, we had to overtake!!! poor bloke
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:12 am

No, it'll be jeans and a sweater for me!
Phew!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.