Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by paula&leedevine
28th sound good to us lee'd bday on 29th so b'day drinks all round i think and fingers crossed may have some more visa's granted by then
Hi yes we could come to the 28th april too can't do next week tho.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:56 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

We can make the 28th April meet.
Be nice to meet you all!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
We can make the 28th April meet.
Be nice to meet you all!
That'll be great then
Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Originally Posted by curly
That'll be great then
We could make the 28th April too. Will be great to talk to the people we missed last time.

Tracey x
Old Mar 4th 2007, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

beckyandmarv will become famous soon enough

god is it everyones birthday in April?

its mine too, on easter sunday! hehe so birthday drinks for me too! we could have a birthday table!

and for the dates we are free any time really, we have no lives now, its all money to oz instead,
Old Mar 4th 2007, 2:54 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
We'll try for the April one if there is one, its my birthday too Kath (27th) what dates yours?

Jx
Ooh 17th April, just 10 days before you

Yes I can do 28th April for a meet up - hopefully will be off my diet and joining in the boozing by then
Old Mar 5th 2007, 10:08 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Right kids, I'm going to have a go at putting the April meet up in the calendar on this website, I think you can then click on it and say whether or not you're coming.

I'll have a go anyway

Edit: Ok I've done it - all you need to do is click on Meet Ups on the pinkish bar that's at the top of this page. It should then bring up the March calendar of meet ups - if you go to the bottom of that page you can see April. Click on that then you'll see the West Midlands Meet up on 28th April. Click on that and then submit your RSVP

Last edited by Clippy; Mar 5th 2007 at 10:15 am.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:03 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Clippies
Right kids, I'm going to have a go at putting the April meet up in the calendar on this website, I think you can then click on it and say whether or not you're coming.

I'll have a go anyway

Edit: Ok I've done it - all you need to do is click on Meet Ups on the pinkish bar that's at the top of this page. It should then bring up the March calendar of meet ups - if you go to the bottom of that page you can see April. Click on that then you'll see the West Midlands Meet up on 28th April. Click on that and then submit your RSVP
yes it's worked

done our rsvp

c u there
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:53 pm

yes it's worked

done our rsvp

c u there
Ooh fab
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:56 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Ooh fab
chaing the subject have u heard anything from Handsworth med centre yet re meds being sent just trying to judge how long ours will b b4 sent
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:57 pm

chaing the subject have u heard anything from Handsworth med centre yet re meds being sent just trying to judge how long ours will b b4 sent
No nothing Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:02 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

No nothing Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing
told us in about 14 days will get a ltr to say all posted by courier and a tracking number to track on line

just wondered if would come b4 14 days or not
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:07 pm

told us in about 14 days will get a ltr to say all posted by courier and a tracking number to track on line

just wondered if would come b4 14 days or not
Yes told us the same, it's been 9 days so far, hopefully we'll hear in the next day or two
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:08 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

Yes told us the same, it's been 9 days so far, hopefully we'll hear in the next day or two
fingers crossed
Old Mar 5th 2007, 4:15 pm

Cooey Aston..have you been in the Horns since the refurb? I have only been once and can't remember it's policy on children. I was going to suggest the Queslett as it's a nice big pub but kids definitely can't go in there so if people are bringing kids then that'll be no good either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.