Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Midland meet in May

West Midland meet in May

Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of
Default Re: West Midland meet in May

We'd love to come to this. We're in lichfield which isn't too far away. Don't mind where or when, just let us know nearer the date.

BTW, we're heading to Perth in July.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

gillies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we would love to come to the meet,been to that pub before it was great. Count us in!!!
Gill and Mark+++
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandk
would anyone like to meet up:::
sat 6th may 6.30pm
one and two halves, oldbury
M5 Junc 2
spoke to stacey and we thought it better weekends due to shifts etc
Pub caters for kids i think it is a wackey warehouse.
or if anyone cant make that then, make any other suggestions???
we would be happy to travel anywhere!!!
please dont shoot me down just would like to meet up with likeminded people and share some experiences and knowledge!!!!! well gain some!!!!!
julie...x
Here is a link to the venue, there is a map on how to get there.

http://www.pub-explorer.com/wmids/pu...vesoldbury.htm

Just add your names to the list if you want to come;

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and keith
Gill and Mark

Last edited by stacey and jordan; Apr 12th 2006 at 9:45 pm.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 8:07 am
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

I live in Great Wyrley, which isnt too far from junction 11 on the M6. I can't meet this time. Until I've cleared my credit card Im working every weekend. A few more months to go

I've only just send my visa forms off. So next time though ..........
Old Apr 13th 2006, 8:21 am
Julie and keith

jandk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Marcopolo
I live in Great Wyrley, which isnt too far from junction 11 on the M6. I can't meet this time. Until I've cleared my credit card Im working every weekend. A few more months to go

I've only just send my visa forms off. So next time though ..........
Thats ashame marcopolo will let u know how it goes and will let u know if and when the next one is!!!!!
Old Apr 13th 2006, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and keith
Gill and Mark
Hi Stacey

You can count us in we will be there......can we bring our son too?

Tracey
Old Apr 13th 2006, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
Hi Stacey

You can count us in we will be there......can we bring our son too?

Tracey
Hi Tracey children more than welcome.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 14th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and keith
Gill and Mark
The list so far:

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and Keith
Gill and Mark
Sunseekers
Chris96
Scott Davis
Thepomandozzy

Did i miss anyone out?
Old Apr 15th 2006, 7:50 am
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

Hi, We live in stourbridge so its not too far for us and the date is fine to, looking forward to meeting up.
Tina & Adam x
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: West Midland meet in May

Originally Posted by jandk
would anyone like to meet up:::
sat 6th may 6.30pm
one and two halves, oldbury
M5 Junc 2
spoke to stacey and we thought it better weekends due to shifts etc
Pub caters for kids i think it is a wackey warehouse.
or if anyone cant make that then, make any other suggestions???
we would be happy to travel anywhere!!!
please dont shoot me down just would like to meet up with likeminded people and share some experiences and knowledge!!!!! well gain some!!!!!
julie...x
Hi Julie Sending Karma your way!!!!!

Stacey xx
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:36 pm
Julie and keith

jandk will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: West Midland meet in May

Right back at ya stacey!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

The list so far:

Stacey and Jordan
Julie and Keith
Gill and Mark
Sunseekers
Chris96
Scott Davis
Thepomandozzy

Did i miss anyone out?
2 weeks to go
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:42 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

2 weeks to go
so when is the actual date???

xRachx
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
so when is the actual date???

xRachx

Saturday 6th May at 6.30
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi any more out there from the Midlands that want to come on the Meet up

Stacey xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.