We're rich!!!!

Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future
Default Re: We're rich!!!!

i know the feeling, were rich too!! isnt it great!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:17 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Chuffed for you Bridie, glad that it's all sorted.
Have you got butterflies in your stomach now, each step must make it more and more real !
Carole
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bridiej]Well, for a while anyway - completed on the house sale half an hour ago - YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE! QUOTE]

Woohooooooooo!!!!!!!! What a relief. Good luck to you both

Moneypen - I didnt know you had a buyer and were nearly ready for the off, only stayed away for a month or so and seem to have missed so much of whats been happening. I've lost track of whos where in the process now
Congratulations to you too and I hope your exchange goes smoothly.

Cant wait until its my turn. I feel like I'm on a treadmill at the moment working away but getting nowhere . Still I'm sure I will be posting on here before long that I have a buyer (although cant even have any viewings at the moment because I still havent got the house sorted altough I have had a fair bit done to it. The dogs have just ripped a big chunk of the front room wallpaper off too ) oh well more decorating for me, I think

Tracey
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:09 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Oo, I forgot to mention......

Now that Bridie's in the money.....

EVERYONE ROUND BRIDIE'S HOUSE FOR A PAR-TAY!!!!!!

D D
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bridiej
Well, for a while anyway - completed on the house sale half an hour ago - YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!

Congrats Bridiej, must be a great feeling and a huge relief! All ready for the biggest move of your lives then now!! We are due to sign next week, received a copy of the contract today in the post so fingers crossed etc.

Have a few well earned drinkies tonight - cheers from Jeanette Nick and family.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:20 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, for a while anyway - completed on the house sale half an hour ago - YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!
Yeah you go girl !
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

hey Bridie you will now be able to say in true Harry Enfield style with full brummy accent "I'm considerably richer than yow"
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
hey Bridie you will now be able to say in true Harry Enfield style with full brummy accent "I'm considerably richer than yow"
Good luck bridie savour every moment of being rich unfortunately it wont last long because it will be spend spend spend!!! hope your move is smooth and easy

Moneypen I cant belieive your going so soon time has passed so quick best of luck and keep in touch, i am now on the visa journey im sure it cant be as hard as the tra performance.

much luck and happiness to you both

sue and mick
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

How many beers did it buy then!!!!!..Have a free one on me!
Huge Congrats...
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:28 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Oo, I forgot to mention......

Now that Bridie's in the money.....

EVERYONE ROUND BRIDIE'S HOUSE FOR A PAR-TAY!!!!!!

D D

A fine plan with one major flaw - I dont have a house!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 12:36 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

A fine plan with one major flaw - I dont have a house!
while your on the subject of parties we`ve just got back from 1 at kelly`s and i still have`nt said hello for ya
when me ead clears i`ll get on to it
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:17 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wengerboy
while your on the subject of parties we`ve just got back from 1 at kelly`s and i still have`nt said hello for ya
when me ead clears i`ll get on to it
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, £100K is a great starting point ...

You buy smart now, y'hear !

What suburbs are you looking at ?

Three Legs

I know, ours wont last long but at least we'll only need a small mortgage in Oz

3legs, our equity is just over £100K which isnt much by a lot of people's standards but should be enough to set us up and only needing the small mortgage as the houses we've been looking at are in teh $250-275 category.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:24 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Got back from hols yesterday so obviously lots of news I've missed out on over the past month - but I log on the first thing I see is that you're rich.......and you've got it!!!! So HUGE belated congratulations, albeit mixed with a tinge of envy as Dave and I are now very poor after our holiday - and we still haven't bloody got it! However, we did get engaged on hols (better late than never given we've been together for seven years!!) so I have a big smile on my face and a lovely ring!!

But congratulations on the house sale - really pleased everything has come together for you, you lucky devil, you!!!

Love
Nicky
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:59 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

just dunnit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.