Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

Hi Petra,

Have a safe journey, and the best of luck with your new life.

Wishing you loads of happiness, hope its every thing you dreamed of....and more!!!

Chris
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:34 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi Petra,

Have a safe journey, and the best of luck with your new life.

Wishing you loads of happiness, hope its every thing you dreamed of....and more!!!

Chris
Good luck Petra.......... cracked it eh!?

Jim
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by artep
The artep clan are finally off....we fly tomorrow night at 10.15pm with singapore airlines....the airline with hostesses as thin as pipe cleaners...grrr how DO those women do it????

Right Brissy gang... I'm on my way!!!!!!!!...

Petra xx
Good Luck to you your gang

See you on the other side in May :scared:
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
oh blimey,
i feel a weepy coming on.
i think theres only me left now....we all registered around the same time...you will all be out there and here i am still waiting!
Petra, have a fantastic flight, and enjoy the setting up the new home!

hopefully see you out there!!

sue xx

Nope, I registered 2003 and were still here, well till May anyway
It will happen I promise!

Keep the faith
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

good luck in your new life....be there in Sept
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

goodluck with the packing and with your new life
hope all your dreams come true.

Trish
xx
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:21 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly missed this, have a safe one Petra. Don't stick your foot out of the isle on the plane, its not kind to be mean to those perfect ladies ya know

Lets us know your safe when you get here.

Hxxx
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:40 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Wishing you a safe journey, Petra and family, and all the best for your new life in God's Country (Queensland).

Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:00 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Safe Journey Guys & best of luck x

Keep us posted amidst the chaos !!

Donna.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:23 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Ahhhh at last. Great news. Enjoy the flight.....and welcome to the other side

Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:32 pm
ABCDiamond

The artep clan are finally off....we fly tomorrow night at 10.15pm with singapore airlines....the airline with hostesses as thin as pipe cleaners...grrr how DO those women do it????
<..snip......>

Petra xx
Have a great trip Sounds like I must fly singapore airlines next time

Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:33 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

I've yet to pack.. ....but its a bit tricky to do it until tomorrow as there's standing room only in this house. I'm doing it in the morning after the old man has taken the kids mattresses up the tip and I'll have room to open the cases!!!!!

We had our sort of leaving do thing on Saturday night...basically we went to the pub at 4...told all our mates that was where we'd be and drop in whenever you like. I was very 'restrained' with the booze....didn't want to make a complete arse of myself & blub non-stop
Almost everyone came...there was a few no-show-ers but it's times like this you find out just who your real friends are. Thankyou to 'pompeywill' + gang.....it was great to see you guys....good luck with the house!!!!! I'll pay you a visit when I come for my hols in Perth!!!! Also thankyou to Pauline + hubby for coming...I so hope your visas make an appearance soon & your house sells quick so you don't have that huge expense of validating for you all!

I'd like to thank all you people on here who have put up with my incessant whinging about my 'piggin' house!!! You've all been an amazing support to me.......I really don't know what I would have done without all your kind words encouraging me to be positive and not hire a hitman for my estate agent!!!!!!

To all you guys out there who are yet to get over that mammoth hurdle of your house sale then hang in there.....it WILL happen. If it can happen to me after all that time...then it will happen for you too....have faith!!!.......and badger your agents!!!!!!

Petra xx
all the very best Petra, the crap is finished and the good bit is about to begin!! safe journey!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:00 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your replies guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went out last night with my best mate and her kids for a curry.......hmmm not sure with hindsight that a curry was the best choice of food... :scared:

Right....my packing awaits.....

See you on the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petra
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=artep]The artep clan are finally off....we fly tomorrow night at 10.15pm with singapore airlines....the airline with hostesses as thin as pipe cleaners...grrr how DO those women do it????

I've yet to pack.. ....but its a bit tricky to do it until tomorrow as there's standing room only in this house. I'm doing it in the morning after the old man has taken the kids mattresses up the tip and I'll have room to open the cases!!!!!

We had our sort of leaving do thing on Saturday night...basically we went to the pub at 4...told all our mates that was where we'd be and drop in whenever you like. I was very 'restrained' with the booze....didn't want to make a complete arse of myself & blub non-stop
Almost everyone came...there was a few no-show-ers but it's times like this you find out just who your real friends are. Thankyou to 'pompeywill' + gang.....it was great to see you guys....good luck with the house!!!!! I'll pay you a visit when I come for my hols in Perth!!!! Also thankyou to Pauline + hubby for coming...I so hope your visas make an appearance soon & your house sells quick so you don't have that huge expense of validating for you all!

I'd like to thank all you people on here who have put up with my incessant whinging about my 'piggin' house!!! You've all been an amazing support to me.......I really don't know what I would have done without all your kind words encouraging me to be positive and not hire a hitman for my estate agent!!!!!!

To all you guys out there who are yet to get over that mammoth hurdle of your house sale then hang in there.....it WILL happen. If it can happen to me after all that time...then it will happen for you too....have faith!!!.......and badger your agents!!!!!!

Right Brissy gang... I'm on my way!!!!!!!!... ra xx[/QUOTE

]hi there petra,
good to hear your finally on your way,have a good journey wont you,i ll be joining you soon, leave me some room with the brissy girls wont you looking forward to getting together for a drink

best of luck petra,

tracey
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Petra, my mate......have only just seen your post!!!!
All the best
Will try an phone you in a minute on your mob!!!

Lots of Love

Sandra
xxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.