Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Were off to see the Wiggles !!!

Were off to see the Wiggles !!!

Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice
Default Were off to see the Wiggles !!!

Hello everyone,

We had a phone call from our agent in Adelaide at 08:00 this morning telling us that we have been granted permenant visa's.................

The feeling is quite strange and all the emotions have'nt set in yet.

Happy cause were going...........sad to leave our family behind (which includes our two eldest daughters).

We are going on a RSMS as my wife has got an employer to sponsor us, the whole process took about 16 weeks.

I thought that my medical condition (angina) would be a big stumbling block, but my agent said that i have until November to validate, so the meds must have been clear (no 6 months to validate)

I sincerely hope that all of you waiting will get the same news that i have this morning.

Thanks to all of you for being so kind and posting all kinds of things that have helped us along the way.

Good luck to you all.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Were off to see the Wiggles !!!

Originally Posted by majortom
Hello everyone,

We had a phone call from our agent in Adelaide at 08:00 this morning telling us that we have been granted permenant visa's.................

Happy cause were going...........sad to leave our family behind (which includes our two eldest daughters).

We are going on a RSMS as my wife has got an employer to sponsor us, the whole process took about 16 weeks.

I thought that my medical condition (angina) would be a big stumbling block, but my agent said that i have until November to validate, so the meds must have been clear (no 6 months to validate)

I sincerely hope that all of you waiting will get the same news that i have this morning.

Thanks to all of you for being so kind and posting all kinds of things that have helped us along the way.

Good luck to you all.

Congratulations. I am leaving my 18 year old son behind, so understand what you mean about missing family.

Good Luck.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Guzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by majortom
Hello everyone,

Good luck to you all.
Hey, congratulations. Yes, the feeling is weird, all that planning, form filling, waiting etc and then it takes weeks to sink in that you actually have the final bit!
We had our visa granted a few weeks ago and the passports are back now with the stamp in it, but still very strange.
Have a few drinks tonight to congratulate yourselves!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeeehaa

well done

have a fantastic time
hugs Lace xx