Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We're leaving next week!

We're leaving next week!

Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're leaving next week!

Originally Posted by kelli28
theres 2of em!!!
i met tracey.d last week and she is going to brisbane and hadent sold her house yet and then i was reading this and was like ehhh why is she going to perth now???? they are just trying to us

It even got me puzzled . Came on one day and saw something posted by tracyd and wondered what was going on as I didn't remember posting it (I know I'm forgetful but I'm not that bad ). On looking again I noticed that somebody else had joined with the same username (different spelling!). So, I am still going to Brisbane and still haven't sold my house .

Anyway, good luck Tracy and family. I wish you all the best with your new life.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:38 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tracey.d
It even got me puzzled . Came on one day and saw something posted by tracyd and wondered what was going on as I didn't remember posting it (I know I'm forgetful but I'm not that bad ). On looking again I noticed that somebody else had joined with the same username (different spelling!). So, I am still going to Brisbane and still haven't sold my house .

Anyway, good luck Tracy and family. I wish you all the best with your new life.
LOL twas very confusing Hope you sell your house soon Tracey
Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:45 pm
Scottish member

goodfellauk will become famous soon enough

Good luck with the move i hope it all goes well for you

Jim
Old Jul 9th 2005, 8:46 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Tracy!
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:40 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Tracy, hope things go well for you.
Good Luck with the move and enjoy your new life

Ang
Old Jul 10th 2005, 7:07 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tracyd
We're moving to Perth next week, finally!
After 2 years of the visa process, and 4 months on the housing market we're finally going.

This will be my last post for a while as the shippers are here packing all our stuff. (We're using Eagle and so far so good)

To those of you selling houses - We had ours on for 3 months and only 3 viewings, so we reduced our price by £15k. Still no more viewings. Then, the right viewer turned up, put in an offer (just below asking price) within an hour of viewing. We accepted and completion date is a week this Friday. The selling process will have taken 6 weeks from start to finish. I can't praise our (and theirs) solicitor enough.

I know that alot of people have had buyers pulling out at the last minute and rarely hear of sales going through with no hitches. But I'd just like to offer some encouragement and hope that a house sale can go through smoothly with no problems. We've been so lucky, and just goes to show that it can happen.
So, to everyone trying to sell their house, it can go smoothly.There is hope, it will happen, just hang on in there.

Best of luck to you all with your plans and dreams

Hope you get there soon

Tracy
Hiya Tracey,
Good luck with the final stages of your journey. We won't be far behind you chick.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jul 10th 2005, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and enjoy every minute!!!