We're here!!!

Old Nov 27th 2003, 10:57 am
Badge

Default We're here!!!

Well we're here. It's so good to be back. The sun is shining, there's less people about, everyone looks so happy..the pace of life is so much slower..

I had such a sense of relief when we walked out of the terminal to our hire car. Flat sold, I'm home after all these months.
Done a lot today - bought a ute - secondhand one from Paramatta Road. Exactly the one I was after, as well. We spent an evning at a cafe on the beach, watching the sun go down..the wait makes it all worthwhile..

Mrs B loves it - she says, is saying:

"BADGE BADGE wake up WAKE UP..you're dreaming!"

Sod it. It was all a dream...

outside it is dreary and wet here in London.

only a few weeks to go!

Old Nov 27th 2003, 11:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh you are a windup merchant! When you get here I shall set the little Dagboys on you.......:scared:

Never mind, it'll be time to do the post for real soon.
Old Nov 27th 2003, 11:28 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're here!!!

Originally posted by badgersmount
Well we're here. It's so good to be back. The sun is shining, there's less people about, everyone looks so happy..the pace of life is so much slower..

I had such a sense of relief when we walked out of the terminal to our hire car. Flat sold, I'm home after all these months.
Done a lot today - bought a ute - secondhand one from Paramatta Road. Exactly the one I was after, as well. We spent an evning at a cafe on the beach, watching the sun go down..the wait makes it all worthwhile..

only a few weeks to go!
LOL!
I was reading and thinking, 'hey, is he there already. Why didn't we hear more about the leaving etc'!! I was thinking, 'hmmm, I know my memory is bad, but still.....'

Aren't dreams great!
Old Nov 27th 2003, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Pehaps in a few weeks time your dreams will be of 'wet, dreary London'?

OzTennis
Old Nov 27th 2003, 11:37 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

lol
Old Nov 27th 2003, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You swine, I was reading it thinking WHAT HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL US!!! Seriously it wont be long for you anyway so we will soon be reading the real thing.
Old Nov 27th 2003, 11:50 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by OzTennis
Pehaps in a few weeks time your dreams will be of 'wet, dreary London'?

OzTennis
If Badge is going to start having wet dreams I am hoping he will keep it to himself
Old Nov 27th 2003, 12:22 pm
Badge

sorry guys - I'm having problems sleeping, and sometimes I mentally rehearse the epic email I am going to write on arrival..

so get ready! It will rival War and Peace..as a work of fiction? - call that reality!

Badge

Old Nov 27th 2003, 12:36 pm
WBB

lol

nice one

Old Nov 27th 2003, 1:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount

only a few weeks to go!
HAH, didn't fool me...I knew. Nice dream though. I had a similar one the other day where I was out cattle mustering in the foothills of of the Great Dividing Range with a cloudless blue sky above. Dammit, that wasn't a dream, it was real!!! And now I'm back here. I'm trying to ignore the fact that this time last week I was lying on the beach at Byron Bay. Grrr.
Old Nov 27th 2003, 4:04 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I dreamt last night that I was a Irish immigrant to America in when ever it was - Titanic style!! Although there were no icebergs.

This daft idea of ours to go in search of a better way of life is definitely sending me potty!
Old Nov 27th 2003, 5:01 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hey badgersmount,

I thought you were out there after reading the first few lines.

It was a nice dream.
I just dream of work, I'm jelous.

Bye
Markeh
Old Nov 27th 2003, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Woodcroft, 25 kms south of Adelaide South Australia
wizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the rough

I knew it was a dream - you said the sun was shining! In Melbourne - come on - that's never gonna happen!
Old Nov 27th 2003, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by wizzywozza
I knew it was a dream - you said the sun was shining! In Melbourne - come on - that's never gonna happen!
Melbourne has had a week of lovely warm weather. Today is going to be 31 degrees, tomorrow 33 and then just to bring us back to earth Sunday is going to be major thunderstorms after another warm 33 degrees. But the weather people are also saying that next week is going to be warm, so it looks like Summer may have finally arrived.

Yippee!!!