we're here!

Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough
Default we're here!

Landed yesterday afternoon, glad to be here at last, now the fun begins. Going to look at schools next week, also going to have a bit of a chill after the mad rush of the last few weeks.

We only exchanged contracts last Monday and the movers came on Friday, we finished clearing the house out over the weekend and flew on Tuesday. It couldn't have been done without the help of friends and family, but we made it. Already been out this evening for a drink with penpals from over the years and got loads of advice.

Will report back on schools etc later.

How are you doing Lou Lou will e-mail soon!

Loopy
Old Apr 10th 2003, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey you haven`t taken long to get back on line. Good luck with your new life.

footie chick
Old Apr 10th 2003, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, you've made it!

Glad all went well with the move, even though it was a bit rushed with the house to say the least, phew, no time even for a cup of tea!

Hope all goes well and good luck

Sindy
Old Apr 10th 2003, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

gubbin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: we're here!

Originally posted by Loopy
Landed yesterday afternoon, glad to be here at last, now the fun begins. Going to look at schools next week, also going to have a bit of a chill after the mad rush of the last few weeks.

We only exchanged contracts last Monday and the movers came on Friday, we finished clearing the house out over the weekend and flew on Tuesday. It couldn't have been done without the help of friends and family, but we made it. Already been out this evening for a drink with penpals from over the years and got loads of advice.

Loopy
Wow - congratulations.
How jealous are we!!!??????
What area are you in?
I thought I would try to sort out schools in advance but did think it was going to be difficult. Let me know how you get on so I can follow in your footsteps. Thx
Old Apr 10th 2003, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

have fun. :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Apr 10th 2003, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: we're here!

Hi Loopy, wondered how you'd got on. Any problems so far or is it all wonderful. Where are you staying and stuff?

Mash...

Originally posted by Loopy

Loopy
Old Apr 10th 2003, 7:16 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

Great News, & thanks for keeping in touch. I wil try and do the same we we arrive.

Hope all continues well

Mrs Brox