We're Doomed

Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:09 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough
Unhappy We're Doomed

Just had a call from our case officer - they need more info.

The chances of us leaving on Feb 18 are looking less and less likely.

Feeling very at the moment - but at least we know where we stand a bit more now so perhaps a little , too.
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:11 am
WBB

Default Re: We're Doomed

Originally posted by Pollster

Feeling very at the moment - but at least we know where we stand a bit more now so perhaps a little , too.
how long will it take you to get the extra info together?

you never know you may still make feb 18, dont lose heart get moving on the extra info and get it sent off this week.

good luck.

Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:16 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Arghhh !!

So, what sort of info do they need? Medical, relationship??

Good luck!!!
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:30 am
Kiwified member

I am trying to keep the faith, WBB, but nothing is booked and as time goes on it is looking less and less likely that things like packers, for instance, will be able to come at such short notice.

She needs more evidence of our relationship and a job description from Nick's current job along with the job description from NZ ( which I swear I put in with the application but ?)

It shouldn't take too long to get together - I have most of it already - poss tomorrow we can get it to her..... hopefully she will be able to at least give us the nod on Monday......

More waiting and stressing - hey ho.
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:41 am
Kiwified member

Just said b*****ks to it and booked the shippers for Feb 13 - hope the fact that it is a Friday isn't an omen!
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

These things are sent to test us Poll ! Just take a big leap - hopefully this will be the last hoop you have to jump through.

And what's a few extra days in the rest of your life if 18th Feb is not do-able ?
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:45 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Just said b*****ks to it and booked the shippers for Feb 13 - hope the fact that it is a Friday isn't an omen!
Better not be, we have our interview in Berlin embassy on that day!!
:scared:
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I am trying to keep the faith, WBB, but nothing is booked and as time goes on it is looking less and less likely that things like packers, for instance, will be able to come at such short notice.

She needs more evidence of our relationship and a job description from Nick's current job along with the job description from NZ ( which I swear I put in with the application but ?)

It shouldn't take too long to get together - I have most of it already - poss tomorrow we can get it to her..... hopefully she will be able to at least give us the nod on Monday......

More waiting and stressing - hey ho.
Hi,
How much more in fo they need?
Old Feb 5th 2004, 12:54 pm
Kiwified member

Double b*****ks to it - booking the dog in too for March 4.

They wanted more proof of partnership (letter from mortage company saying it was in both names and bank statements) and a job description of the job hubby is going to and the one he is coming from plus a work reference.
Old Feb 5th 2004, 1:14 pm
WBB

Double b*****ks to it - booking the dog in too for March 4.

They wanted more proof of partnership (letter from mortage company saying it was in both names and bank statements) and a job description of the job hubby is going to and the one he is coming from plus a work reference.
you go girl, nobody could accuse you of doing things by half.

Old Feb 5th 2004, 1:34 pm
Kiwified member

I am tempted to say triple b*****ks to it and book our flights as well, but that might be just a step too far!
Old Feb 5th 2004, 1:36 pm
WBB

I am tempted to say triple b*****ks to it and book our flights as well, but that might be just a step too far!
i think that would be unwise, as you could lose a lot of money.

might be worth ringing a few airlines and seeing if you can get on some sort of standby list, just a thought?

Old Feb 5th 2004, 1:44 pm
Kiwified member

Yeah, that is what I thought - you can't standby unfortunately - we shall just have to get the next available flight from Feb 18 if they are all booked up ( might be able to persuade hubby to cough up the extra for business class on Feb 18 if we are late booking - clouds and silver linings and all that!!)
Old Feb 5th 2004, 4:14 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Keep your chin up Poll. Will be sorted before you know.

Regards
Sarah
Old Feb 5th 2004, 6:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

But you can't go.
I shall miss you too much

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.