Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

"We're all going on a summer holiday......"

"We're all going on a summer holiday......"

Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default "We're all going on a summer holiday......"

..........so you will get peace and tranquility for a while! Broomstick serviced and ready for flight, though the luggage is weighing it down a little!

Heathrow here I come (is the UK ready for this!!!)
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default Re: "We're all going on a summer holiday......"

Originally Posted by Pollyana
..........so you will get peace and tranquility for a while! Broomstick serviced and ready for flight, though the luggage is weighing it down a little!

Have a great time in Blighty,
We are planning a trip back next October, I just want to hit the shops!!!!

have fun
Yve x
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:15 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Have a safe journey, hope you have packed your thermals, it's getting a proper nip in the air now !!
Carole
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip back. Hope Brighton and Bristol (think that's right) are as you remember. Don't get toooooo hammered. Enjoy the holiday and head back to The Bloke refreshed!

It is definitely chilly here so be prepared.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:47 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh blimey, it's freezing here, have a safe journey and don't bring any spiders back
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:24 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: "We're all going on a summer holiday......"

'Ava good trip, Poll - just in time for Halloween, eh?!

Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Have a fab holiday, stock up on all your goodies and take heaps of photos!

Enjoy

Loopy
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

You said 'summer holiday' and UK in the same sentence, almost unheard of
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Have a great time Make sure you take loads of piccies.

Katie
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your trip polly, looks like youve been causing havoc with your broomstick already international flights out of bris look like they are all delayed, you been causing some witchy havoc at the bar again

Look out brighton
Old Oct 20th 2005, 3:35 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the trip Polly

If you pass Nottingham on your travels say hello to the City Ground from me.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Enjoy your trip polly, looks like youve been causing havoc with your broomstick already international flights out of bris look like they are all delayed, you been causing some witchy havoc at the bar again

Look out brighton
Must have just made it out before the delays!!! Am now in Bristol with 3 gorgeous kids (2 nieces, 1 nephew), and the broom propped in the corner.
Wet and windy arrival, excellent!!! Today was a bit of a letdown though - only 11 degrees, and the sun shone!
Sainsburys is HEAVEN, Boots is just as good, I have drunk so much cider (starting in the arrivals hall )that my tonsils are swimming and I don't miss Australia at all yet - except for The Bloke of course!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Must have just made it out before the delays!!! Am now in Bristol with 3 gorgeous kids (2 nieces, 1 nephew), and the broom propped in the corner.
Wet and windy arrival, excellent!!! Today was a bit of a letdown though - only 11 degrees, and the sun shone!
Sainsburys is HEAVEN, Boots is just as good, I have drunk so much cider (starting in the arrivals hall )that my tonsils are swimming and I don't miss Australia at all yet - except for The Bloke of course!
What part of Bristol are you visiting, I used to live in keynsham and Pensford.

Have some Zider for me I bet its gert lush.

JO
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Have a wonderful break and enjoy the younguns!

How long are you away for?

Please do me a favour and do a few pub crawls on my behalf
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:50 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you're having a good time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.