welshies

Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:22 am
Just Joined

welshcharlie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default welshies

hi anyone from wales on the goldcoast that would like to get together.. moved out april08
living pac pines like the rest of us lol
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Default Re: welshies

Originally Posted by welshcharlie
hi anyone from wales on the goldcoast that would like to get together.. moved out april08
living pac pines like the rest of us lol
Hi,
We are from Wales.We've been here since nov07. We are off upto the sunshine coast this weekend camping but perhaps we can arrange a meetup the week after

Allyson,Darren and Lauren
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:47 am
Just Joined

hi all thanks for that, hope you have a great weekend camping, and we will have to chat next week you could p m i:thumbupif you like.

charlie.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

simsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nice

hi charlie

we are from cardiff came out dec 2005 but only been in brisbane since may. we will definately come to a get together

let us know
nicola
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 2:38 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: welshies

Hiya peeps,

Well nice to hear from you, we are in Pacific Pines in the Gold Coast. what part of Brisbane are you living in? My sister used to live in Toowong. How are you finding the place, well how are you finding living in Australia. We lived in Barry I am sure you know the place! It would be nice to meet up, I am Charlotte (31) Andrew (32) Corey (8) soon to be 9.. Keira (4 ) and Sonny 10 months. They all keep me very Busy....

I am new to this website, so am not sure how to use it all properly..if you want to private message me, i will work it out haha...

Take care chat soon
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

simsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nice

i have sent you a pm
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hi!! We met at Helensvale the other week I think!!!

I would also be up for a meet up.. Only though as you come from the 'good' bit of Barry!!!

You have had replys from 2 very nice welsh families here on expats too...
Old Sep 28th 2008, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

buzz will become famous soon enoughbuzz will become famous soon enough

Hi, my partner and I are from Cardiff - he's originally from Bridgend, 'fraid I'm English but was living in South Wales for 18 years before we came here. We're in Springfield Lakes but could make it to the Gold Coast on a weekend for a meet...