Reload this Page >

Welsh Scubadiver Needed for TV Drama

Welsh Scubadiver Needed for TV Drama

Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

William Wimeraux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Welsh Scubadiver Needed for TV Drama

Hello everyone,

I posted a request for some help yesterday but feel I should have been more specific.

I am hoping to make a TV drama about a Scubadiving school this autumn and winter. I have already filled most of the parts but need a Welshman aged about 30 to play the part of Mark, a bloke learning to dive.

If you fit the bill and are interested in earning some cash please let me know. I hope to interview applicants around February or March. Acting or scubadiving experience is not necessary, training will be provided and paid for.

All the best,

Will
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Welsh Scubadiver Needed for TV Drama

Originally Posted by William Wimeraux
Hello everyone,

I posted a request for some help yesterday but feel I should have been more specific.

I am hoping to make a TV drama about a Scubadiving school this autumn and winter. I have already filled most of the parts but need a Welshman aged about 30 to play the part of Mark, a bloke learning to dive.

If you fit the bill and are interested in earning some cash please let me know. I hope to interview applicants around February or March. Acting or scubadiving experience is not necessary, training will be provided and paid for.

All the best,

Will
Does he have to be the only gay in the village?
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:00 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jimbo9
Lets give the guy a break - this (as he's stated) is the second thread he's posted and I think he got enough wise arse comments in the other one (including mine).

Although it would be interesting to take Daffyd Thomas to Brisbane wouldn't it?

So come on then - any welsh boyos out there fancy turning their hand to acting?

Rob
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:00 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimbo9
Read in the paper today that Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons, wants to have Little Britain characters (he's a big fan) in a Simpsons episode. I wonder how the yanks will take that!. Yeah but, no but.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:01 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Hello everyone,

All the best,

Will
Hopefully Will, you'll get some responses once Australia wakes up, although there's not that many posters on here who lay claim to be welsh...but then again, you wouldn't would you!!

Rob
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Hopefully Will, you'll get some responses once Australia wakes up, although there's not that many posters on here who lay claim to be welsh...but then again, you wouldn't would you!!

Rob
I can only think of two and they are both female
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Theres always Mutant.......
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:19 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Rob

Hey now, my hubby is welsh!!!!

Shit accent though isn't it hee hee

Shell
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Hello everyone,

................... but need a Welshman aged about 30 to play the part of Mark, a bloke learning to dive.

You want a young Ryan Giggs.........He went to the best diving school in England
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

twiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

All the best,

Will
I'm (still) Welsh!
Old Jan 21st 2005, 6:21 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

All the best,

Will
Well I'm welsh and the right age, pm and I may be interested. Need so more detail.

Ron
Old Jan 21st 2005, 6:28 am
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice

Rob
Actually, I'm very proud to be Welsh!!!

I'm just about to turn 28, so I'm probably about right for this part, but I don't think I'm gonna make it out there for March!! ....can you hold interviews in September?? ....
Old Jan 21st 2005, 6:57 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Theres always Mutant.......
Refer to the post above yours
Old Jan 21st 2005, 7:30 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone,

All the best,

Will
Hi Will,
I am in Brisbane.
I have my PADI open water thing.
I look young for my age, I am sure I could pass for about 30 - maybe.
The boys have an Ivor the Engine video so I think I could manage the accent .......

Oh OK, I admit it, not qualified

Hey - could you rewrite to use a bloke from the fens?

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Jan 21st 2005, 7:58 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DagBoy
Hi Will,
I am in Brisbane.
I have my PADI open water thing.
I look young for my age, I am sure I could pass for about 30 - maybe.
The boys have an Ivor the Engine video so I think I could manage the accent .......

Oh OK, I admit it, not qualified

Hey - could you rewrite to use a bloke from the fens?

Cheers,

DagBoy
You could pass for 30 for sure but I have to say that the "Ivor the engine" welsh is a bit suspect

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.