Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Welsh Rugby Autumn Internationals

Welsh Rugby Autumn Internationals

Old Nov 7th 2008, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Welsh Rugby Autumn Internationals

Originally Posted by keijei
Hi Smudger,
The fight is on Main Event on Sunday from noon Qld time. $49.95

It's on at the Pig n' Whistle at Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore as well. Sounds like a visit may be in order.
Cheers for that keijei.

50 bucks for a boxing fight is a bit steep in my eyes, would rather have an afternoon out, food and beer
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future

Agreed, . Just hope that Tom Jones doesn't kill the anthem like he did last time !
Old Nov 8th 2008, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

onceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to allonceinalifetime is a name known to all

Just a thought, maybe some kind soul in the uk would be thinking about uploading the game to uknova or the the box?

My usual way of dealing with the problem is to try and avoid the score, until I get the game thru the post from the UK. This does mean not watching tv, or going on the internet, or talking to anyone with a passing interest in rugby, or who knows I'm Welsh... essentially it means locking myself in a darkened room for about 8 days, then watching the game as 'live', however in recent years watching the games has usually resulted in me needing to spend a further 8 days ina darkened room in order to recover. (Still that was way back in the bad old days, ie last year).
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

abertawe is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone used Foxy Proxy to view the UK from Australia?
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:11 am
Just Joined

LolaB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scottiew
Hello to any welsh rugby fans, I am living in Melbourne and does any one have any info were I can watch the games
are there any welsh rugby fans in Perth who know where to watch the games, and don't mind a girl tagging along? L